Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College Tournament Results: Johnson County 43 Dorton 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good game and good sportsmanship by both teams. My boys played well, even in defeat. Good luck in the 2nd round Johnson County. I'll have stats after I watch the video.
Such a great response, even in losing situation... Most people would have a negative response!!! Its great to see someone with good sportsmanship!!! When we know that the kids are represented by a positive feedback its very uplifting, means theres still some good people involved in the sport!! Really enjoyed your post today. Hope to see more from others..
Dorton...a class act in every game situation..win or lose....coaches, players and cheerleaders!!!
Glad to hear positive thoughts from someone on here, that's the way it should be. Let's keep the kids lifted up, instead of people just bashing individuals and teams. Give credit where credit is do.
Did Dorton play the 8th grade team or the 7th grade team?
easyrider Wrote:Did Dorton play the 8th grade team or the 7th grade team?

8th plus the 7th graders who usually play up on the 8th grade team. I had thought at first that JC was going to play just their 8th graders against us and their 7th against A.B. Combs, but I think some people didn't want the 7th graders to play on 2 teams in the tournament.