Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This team had alot of young players who played huge parts this season...only losing 8 seniors..I believe they can have a better season then what they did this year..My prediction is region champs!!!
i absolutely agree... hard working bunch of boys..
Only time will tell get in the weight room and work your butt off so you can get bigger and stronger. We have the skill we just need the size up front, and if we can get that, it's ours for the taking SO GET IN THAT WEIGHT ROOM AND LIFT!!!!
They still wont beat Belfry.
cuppett777 Wrote:they still wont beat belfry.

Sheldon Clarks skill kids are alot better then belfrys. SC only problem is the line and it has been for awhile and trust me that will be the main focus for thm this season. What makes you so confident that they wont beat belfry?
Sheldon Clark won't be as good as there were this year.
They lost their star running back and the 2 lineman that were holding that line together.
I say they will beat Belfry but I don't say they will be in regional finals, either of them.
Losing Kelly is the biggest loss along with Dustin Meade but with most of the skill kids back and if Kristian Skyles can take over Kelly's spot the Cards can be pretty good again in 09. Have to get bigger and stronger and that takes many hours in the weight room and we will have to wait and see if those young lineman are willing to put in the time. Plus Hager has beefed up the schedule as SC plays Breathitt County in the opener at home and then also play Johnson Central, Prestonsburg and Pikeville not to mention Belfry inside the district.:rockon: