Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central 44 Magoffin County 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its tonight, not sure what time. I know its a late post but it should be a decent game
Good Game!!!!!!!

Magoffin was ahead the whole night and then Central started to get back into the flow of things in the 3rd and then it comes down to the final seconds with slone on the line for 2.....Central Pulls away 44-42
Good Game girls keep it up!!!!
Pc 44 Magoffin 42
great job pc
Good job Lady Hawks!
Great Jobs to both of the teams.
Congrats to PC, keep it up
Congratulations to the lady hawks and their new coach, You pulled out a win on a night when few shots were falling. Your defense was terrific and your offense got open looks at the basket. Can't ask for much else in a season opener against a good team like Magoffin.
I felt the refs let it get a little out of control...
Yes, the refs DEFINITELY let it get way outta hand! even though the Lady Hornets played really well, it would've helped a lot to have Prater in the game. She would've made a HUGE difference but even w/out her, they should've won. If they would've rebounded better and been a little more aggressive, they would've won the game easily.
Refs did have a good deal in this game.
Question. Who is #15 for PCCHS? Didn't get to see a lot of her last year, however, from what I saw, she made a very good impact for the Hawks.

On the other hand. For the Lady Hornets... Why didn't Prater play? I feel as if the game would have been an EVEN BIGGER nail biter had she of played. Any comments?
gotgame? Wrote:I felt the refs let it get a little out of control...
i agree.
[COLOR="Blue"]#15 on the lady Hawks is Jamie Mullins she is a junior, she has played for central since 7th grade. She is a really good player.

There is tons of talent on that team and you will see that through out ther year.

Best of luck PC![/COLOR]
Congrats to both teams on a good game.
MJ#23 Wrote:Refs did have a good deal in this game.
Question. Who is #15 for PCCHS? Didn't get to see a lot of her last year, however, from what I saw, she made a very good impact for the Hawks.

On the other hand. For the Lady Hornets... Why didn't Prater play? I feel as if the game would have been an EVEN BIGGER nail biter had she of played. Any comments?

What do you mean when you say it would've been an "EVEN BIGGER" nail biter if Prater would've played?