Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Pike County Central 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this game

**First thing that looks like the bashing of anyone will be reported immediately**
Pike Central.
SC will win this game it will be a close game but i look for the cards to win by at least 10
SC by 8
ttt
Ill take Sheldon Clark in this one.
SC by 12
pike central will take this by 15+
Pike Central Probably Has The 2nd Most Talented Team In The 15th,shelby Valley Having The Most Talented. I Think It Will Be A Good Game,i'd Say Central By 8
PC by 5
The third time won't be a charm for the Cards as they are already 0 - 2 on the road and the Hawks always seems to play well at home so I will say Pike Central by seven. Have a good day !:letsparty
I think we will take this one by 7.
If Bill Chapman comes to play and does the best he can do..... ill still take the hawks
The hawks have a very talented team this year....Thompson and McCoy are very good shooters...Gross is very good at finishing at the basket...and Meade and Adkins play well inside

The hawks get back on track with this one...hawks win by 12
Pike Central
Going by the last 2 games PC played against Phelps and East Ridge, I will have to go with SC by 15+
Pike Central by 10.
PC will win this game, if the coach can get his players playing together. Thompson needs to establish a good rotation of 7-9 players and stay with them so that the players can get used to playing together. Too many substitutions at short periods of time. The players can't get in rhythm with each other.
SC will win!!