Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs. Powell County Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know the final score?
Perry Central 90 - Powell County 79
Very Good Game. I'm very pround of the Lady Commodores:rockon:
Saturday is the final.
Consolation at 6 is Betsy Layne and Powell
Championship at 7:30 Perry and Breathitt
BB5 Wrote:anyone know the final score?

Idk the score but Perry won...
According to khsaa.org, that game is to be played Friday @ 7:30
Lady Pirates will bounce back
The Tournament was moved to Thursday and Saturday instead of Friday and Saturday because Breathitt's football team is till in the playoffs and they play tonight.
they rescheduled it to thurs. perry co. won.
Was it a good game? I heard that there was almost a fight?
Yeah it was close throughout the game untill the 4th. Powell had alot of turnovers. No not really a fight. A PCC player threw a punch but it was broke up before the Powell player could retaliate. Overall it was a very hard faught game on both sides.
oh, well that explains it. Congrats PCC. Good Luck to Both Teams.
Just shows that PCC is still around in this region, no matter what a lot of people say about them. The top 3 in the region is no doubt Breathitt and Letcher with PCC being a distant 3rd.

Good luck to the Bobcats and Commodores on Saturday.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Just shows that PCC is still around in this region, no matter what a lot of people say about them. The top 3 in the region is no doubt Breathitt and Letcher with PCC being a distant 3rd.

I dont know about DISTANT...
Will see how distant tomorrow night I guess! Breathitt by 15.
I don't think they are very distant. PCC is pretty good
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Just shows that PCC is still around in this region, no matter what a lot of people say about them. The top 3 in the region is no doubt Breathitt and Letcher with PCC being a distant 3rd.

I don't know.
Sounds like, according to the posts I've read in this thread, that this was a close game until the end. To barely pull out a win on your home floor is nothing to get excited about. Powell is still a contender too imo. But Breathitt is probably a cut above the rest.
very hard faught game
thundercatsrgo Wrote:Was it a good game? I heard that there was almost a fight?

I wouldn't really consider it a fight... It was a good game and both teams was just getting aggravated with each other
I don't think that is was anything personal...
When a punch is thrown it is a fight. Whether by one or both involved. The girl from PCC that threw it should of been ejected, even if she was giving up 100 pounds to the other girl. The girl from Powell probably didn't even feel it. Smile But in all seriousness, the officials should not of let this go unnoticed. The penalty should of been enforced.
She is a very good player and a big part of that team they would not have thrown her out. How many 3's did she hit?
Congrats PCC
Mcfarland for powell didnt get to see much playing time due to early fouls
I look for Powell to bounce back, they played hard but just couldnt pull out the win
Did mays play alot?
NoTime2Waste Wrote:Mcfarland for powell didnt get to see much playing time due to early fouls

Even though Mcfarland didn't play much in the 1st half, she still scored 26 points. If she would have played the whole 1st half I believe Powell would've pulled it out.
tripleC10 Wrote:She is a very good player and a big part of that team they would not have thrown her out. How many 3's did she hit?

The player that threw the punch (#11) didn't play the rest of the game...The girl that hit all the threes was #35.
I think Powell will win this if they come to meet in region.
Yoshi#3 Wrote:I think Powell will win this if they come to meet in region.

100% true
The Pirates will bounce back.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:When a punch is thrown it is a fight. Whether by one or both involved. The girl from PCC that threw it should of been ejected, even if she was giving up 100 pounds to the other girl. The girl from Powell probably didn't even feel it. Smile But in all seriousness, the officials should not of let this go unnoticed. The penalty should of been enforced.

Is it necessary to dog other players like that, in a personal manner like that?
I mean seriously grow up.