Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Millard 38 Dorton 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Millard and Coach Coleman. Very exciting game with a great atmosphere.

For Dorton:

Jesse Lucas 10 points
Zack Cantrell 8 points, 7 rebounds
Jordan Adkins 7 points
Cody Belter 5 points, 6 rebounds
Estil Bentley 3 points, 4 rebounds

For Millard:

Kyle Oliver 19 points
Travis Lawson 16 points
Austin Anderson 3 points

B Team

Dorton 52
Millard 21

For Dorton:

Zack Huffman 21 points
Zack Tackett 14 points
Zack Cantrell 8 points
Jesse Lucas 7 points
Jordan Osborne 2 points

For Millard:

Matt J. 7 points
Matt Ratliff 6 points
Josh Epling 3 points
Chase Damron 2 points
Gage Adkins 1 points

C Team

Millard 31
Dorton 23

For Dorton:

Zack Tackett 14 points
Jacob Beverly 4 points
Jordan Osborne 2 points
Drew Blackburn 2 points
Conner Cline 1 point

For Millard:

Cody Sayers 9 points
Matt Johnson 8 points
Matt Ratliff 6 points
Chase Damron 5 points
Gage Adkins 3 points
Good win for the Mustangs, I hear you have a tough game Saturday in the Pikeville College Tourney. Great momentum starting out the season (5-0). Practice hard tomorrow and good luck Saturday.
DW5, ur team does not know the meaning of QUIT. You guys played hard til the final buzzer. You guys are a VERY competitive team, and will win a lot of games. I think you guys will have a good season this year, and you will come out and surprise a lot of teams. Good Game Coach.
mcolem00 Wrote:DW5, ur team does not know the meaning of QUIT. You guys played hard til the final buzzer. You guys are a VERY competitive team, and will win a lot of games. I think you guys will have a good season this year, and you will come out and surprise a lot of teams. Good Game Coach.

Thanks and the same to you. I believe the county is down quite a bit, but from what I have seen it is the most competitive it has been in a long while. Good luck Saturday.
This was a real game!! Good coaching as well as good playing.... Way to go teams!!! Love to watch these close, good called games...
It was a very exciting game. Our boys played hard. Kyle Oliver came up big as did Travis Lawson. I thought the key to the game was the defense played by Daniel Childers. He didn't score but rebounded well and kept the big kid away from the basket. Both teams should be proud of the effort displayed. It was fun to watch.
Millard had a great game last night and #30 Kyle Oliver played great leading the Mustangs with 19 points and at least 15 rebounds. Travis did a great job handling the ball and playing good defense. Daniel really stepped up and played great defense with Dortons big guy. Great job Mustangs!!
Here we come....haha
Way to go Millard