Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you're on BGR, do you multi-task? What do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually listen to iTunes and/or download music.
Listen to music, do homework, Facebook, e-bay, ....
I'm usually watching TV, checking e-mail, or maintaining other websites.
I forgot YouTube
i listen to music or get on myspace or watch TV.
I Eat, I'm in school alot, Listen to iTunes, TV is always on, Usually on Myspace
If...Then Wrote:I Eat, I'm in school alot, Listen to iTunes, TV is always on, Usually on Myspace

BGR is blocked in the Floyd County School system
music, tv, myspace, text
I bounce back and forth with everything that I have going on that day. I'll do homework, check my classes, check Myspace, read another forum, listen to music, watch TV. I always check the main forum page at least quite often as a way of keeping stuff off the site that doesn't need to be here.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:BGR is blocked in the Floyd County School system

I feel sorry for you.

I usually have the tv on, myspace, texitng, talking on the phone, and on MSN.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:BGR is blocked in the Floyd County School system

Wow that sucks, Just go to fluffmypillow.com to get through the Proxy then just type the site in
I'm almost always at work while BGRing so I'm usually doing something work related.
I am usually at work too, so I usually check in between classes and on my planning period. I am glad BGR is not blocked in the Pike County System.
Normally in English class/ watching tv, listening to music at high some high school athletic events
BatCat11 : I love your signature!! That is such an awesome pic