Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CATS Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently high school students recieved their scores back from the testing the school year before, just wondering what you scored and in what subjects.

I have not recieved my paper with the stanines that I was in but I do know what level I scored at in the 4 subjects I was tested in.

Here are mine:
Math- Proficient
Science- Proficient
Social Studies- Distinguished
Arts and Humanities- Distinguished

East Ridge has done poorly as a whole over the years because a certain class is not willing to put forth the effort to raise the cumulative scores. In Social Studies my class recieved a 82.1 which was an over 23 point raise from the previous year, a 69.5 in Science, 69.9 in Arts and Humanities, and a 60.9 in Math. 73.4 overall school score, poor, but better than prior.

Please post yours.
Hmmm....I don't know what I got? I took on-demand writing as a senior.
As a senior, the on-demand writing for CATS test and your portfolio is what is scored.
You should have recieved Novice, Apprentice, Proficient, or Distinguished on those as well. Same scoring guide basically.
I got a proficient on the portfolio....but on demand havn't gotten my score for yet.

but Junior year...much like you
Math - D
Science - P
SS - D
AH - D
Awesome. I don't enjoy CATS testing that much because well, it is mandatory and no one tries that hard on it, including myself I know but I just hate the thing. It doesn't really measure our intellegence and most people I knew rushed through it so we could play cards and eat...lol
I got a 99th percentile on my science, that blew me away.
I honestly don't know what I got... I'm on home-school because of my leg and they have pretty much forgotten about me.. overall the school's test scores we're pretty bad I think but I'm not sure...
CATS Sucks