Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think they will do this season?
Who is there coach, on the KHSAA website no one is listed as coach.
Randy Tincher is the new coach.
Prestonsburg lost quite a bit from last year but I think they'll come back strong. They return Chris Schoolcraft who is solid at pitching and playing 3rd base, Billy Robinson who is solid at playing infield and outfield and he's also quite a pitcher when he is needed he also has great speed and can hit the ball really well, Cameron Tincher also returns as he is a solid outfielder and can hit good. Others that return for the Blackcats to watch out for, Tyler Hall, Seth Setser, Allen Craynon. I look for Prestonsburg to win the 58th this year and possibly make some noise in the 15th Regoin. Good Luck Blackcats and first year coach Randy Tincher.
I'm hoping to see a lot of changes with this program, these kids are great athletes but they have a lot to learn.
How come when I start this thread no one talks on it? But when JBS and Knott County Central start one they get 25 replies.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:How come when I start this thread no one talks on it? But when JBS and Knott County Central start one they get 25 replies.

Its okay, all that matters is I still love you. :o
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:How come when I start this thread no one talks on it? But when JBS and Knott County Central start one they get 25 replies.

Maybe you should get on here and say that P-burg is going to win the region this year. Over in the 14th they seem to think a team that only won 2 games last year with one of the weakest schedules in the region has a chance so you never know. I guess anybody can say anything before the season starts though. I don't know that much about P-burg or I would gladly get into a discussion and hopefully take away from the other one that's been going on...
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Maybe you should get on here and say that P-burg is going to win the region this year. Over in the 14th they seem to think a team that only won 2 games last year with one of the weakest schedules in the region has a chance so you never know. I guess anybody can say anything before the season starts though. I don't know that much about P-burg or I would gladly get into a discussion and hopefully take away from the other one that's been going on...

Haha. I understand.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Its okay, all that matters is I still love you. :o

I love you moreWink
Hopefully the Blackcats will have another good year and build off of their conference championship in '08. The Blackcats do return 4 starters, but a lot of juniors & sophomores started last season so their are a lot of players with experience. Only problem Pburg will have this year is pitching, because its always been inconsistent. If the Blackcats can limit errors and get some consistency out of their pitchers then I can see them coming away with a district championship.

Best of luck to the Blackcats in '09!
Prestonsburg should have a good year, I'm thinking a district title! Good luck in 09 Blackcats!
Where did this Coach Tincher come from?? Has he coached before?? Did he play college ball anywhere?? What is his overall record as a head coach??
hot wheels Wrote:Where did this Coach Tincher come from?? Has he coached before?? Did he play college ball anywhere?? What is his overall record as a head coach??

Randy Tincher has never coached at the high school level before, but has served as an assistant coach and coached Pburg's All-Star team to state.

Randy should do a really good job. All the players like him, he has a relationship with all of them so none of the players will come in not knowing him.
I wish him all the luck in the world....hopefully more of an emphasis will be put on some other sports besides football at P-burg. Always felt they were dealt a bad hand for the longest time in baseball (lack of games, no field to play on, didn't have a good coach, etc.).
We now have a great facility to practice in. We are getting turf in side the building and also adding a weight room in.
I say Prestonsburg will win District, and Make noise in the Region.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Hopefully the Blackcats will have another good year and build off of their conference championship in '08. The Blackcats do return 4 starters, but a lot of juniors & sophomores started last season so their are a lot of players with experience. Only problem Pburg will have this year is pitching, because its always been inconsistent. If the Blackcats can limit errors and get some consistency out of their pitchers then I can see them coming away with a district championship.

Best of luck to the Blackcats in '09!

pburg might have a better team than ac...however i don't see them be able to hit logan crowder...which is why pburg will most likely finish runner up in the district...although i would like to see pburg win...ac has some attitude problems over there...are randy tincher and cameron related?
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:I say Prestonsburg will win District, and Make noise in the Region.

P-burg has no chance of making any kind of noise in the region, and I really don't think they have a chance of winning the district either. They had a better team last year than they do this year and they got waxed by AC in the district last year if im not mistaken.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:[/B][/SIZE]P-burg has no chance of making any kind of noise in the region, and I really don't think they have a chance of winning the district either. They had a better team last year than they do this year and they got waxed by AC in the district last year if im not mistaken.

Actually you are mistaken, Prestonsburg won both of the regular season games against Allen Central and just folded in the district championship.
district runner up..
Allen Central is way to tough this year.