Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Pike Central Kayla Ratliff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did Kayla Ratliff go to Phelps and is she playing over there?
I think this is a bunch of crap because she hasn't even moved so they should be no way she should play for Phelps. If she gets to play its because somebody has some influence on KHSAA.
As the old expression goes, I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do not see how she can go to Phelps and play, yet Brittney Swindall has done everything right and she has not been ruled eligible yet.
[COLOR="Blue"]Kayla Does now attend Phelps.
She will hopefully be playing for phelps if she is eligible.
Why wouldnt she be ruled eligible?
She hasnt played one game for Pc this year.
And she lives basically in phelps now..
if she wants to play and where she lives is a factor
she can always move in with her family over towards phelps.

I wish you the best Kayla Ratlifff, You are a awesome player =][/COLOR]
Oh, I hope she gets to play and wish her the best. I would just like to see some consistency from KHSAA. It should not come down to someone knowing someone at KHSAA as to whether someone is ruled eligible or not. I have no ties to Phelps, Pike Central, Shelby Valley or East Ridge. My point is that Swindall did everything correctly, including moving into the district, yet she was ruled ineligible.
I couldn't agree with you more traintracks 55, She never went to conditioning at pc, and only practiced with the team like 3 weeks, And doesn't she live like all the way over at meathouse,or passed there somewhere, I say good luck Kayla, I wish you all the best, I think you are a great ball player, and a AWESOME PERSON.
From what I have heard as a possible rumor is that Ratliff was upset because she was forced to run until Pike Central's first game because she did not participate in weight lifting or conditioning but once.......She did not come out for try outs and came out to play the week after try outs....And then they made her run until Pike Central's first game and to catch up with the other players.....And she had become upset and decided to move to Phelps and possibly play.......I also heard her grades were bad?????
These may all be rumors can any one clear these up?
i just cant wait till pike central makes a trip over to phelps
should be interesting if she gets to play...
Please refrain from making posts that are alleging illegal activity. Follow the rules of the site. Keep it on topic or it WILL be closed!
phs1986 Wrote:Please refrain from making posts that are alleging illegal activity. Follow the rules of the site. Keep it on topic or it WILL be closed!
Thank You
I don't know why she left or if she will get to play this year but I wish her the best. I remember the movie Hoosiers when the star shooter did not come out to play for the new coach. When he finally decided he wanted to play he was welcomed by the other players and they went on to do great things. Did Kayla Ratliff get welcomed back? I do not know. I do know that she will be welcomed in Hornetville.
Why wouldn't she be welcomed?
Another one like the above one and this is done!

Final Warning!!!
Some people cannot handle the truth! It is not Kayla's fault or Brittany's fault because they are children. Let the Kids play! and stop the rumors and lies. They are both great young players and deserve the same opportunity as so many others that have made the same decision to move on and were allowed to participate. I say to those who mistreat children that they should examine their own life before trying to ruin someone else's.
softball_5 Wrote:Some people cannot handle the truth! It is not Kayla's fault or Brittany's fault because they are children. Let the Kids play! and stop the rumors and lies. They are both great young players and deserve the same opportunity as so many others that have made the same decision to move on and were allowed to participate. I say to those who mistreat children that they should examine their own life before trying to ruin someone else's.

There is no mistreatment.

KK is a great 3 pt shooter so she can score that's no secret. I wish her the best but she waited an awful long time to make this decision seeing how we all knew this was in the works back in the spring.

I am really disappointed over this situation but I will say I am NOT surprised.
Has everyone forgotten that PC has a player that transferred from Phelps to PC without moving? She even played for PC while her sister attended Phelps. Now don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house. What's fair for one is fair for all.
Seeing as this one can't be discussed in a mature manner and several warnings have been issued .......

Its done!