Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Score from Cordia Lady Lions tourn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JBS Crusaders 44 Knott Co. Central 39. Congrats. to Coach Hayes and his Lady Crusaders on a great win.
wow. This is a shocker. Kcc must have been having a bad night for JBS to beat them.
How Did The Other Games And Teams Look Over Their. Also Who Are The Games On Friday Night.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:How Did The Other Games And Teams Look Over Their. Also Who Are The Games On Friday Night.

Johnson Central Beat N Laurel by 10.
bballer9 Wrote:wow. This is a shocker. Kcc must have been having a bad night for JBS to beat them.

Not really a shocker JBS has the best player in the region on their team.
bballer9 Wrote:wow. This is a shocker. Kcc must have been having a bad night for JBS to beat them.

JBS is all around better then KCC. JBS can now contend for a regional title. No need in waiting until you're all seniors girls, you can do it now! And btw Maris Hovee is one of the best , if not the best, girls player in the 14th region. Thats a fact !
Well after watching the game last night I honestly think the Hovee (not sure about spelling) girl is definitely a top contender for best player in the region. However I dont think that JBS can win the region without more depth and ball handlers. Although I was impressed with their overall defense. I'm not sure but I'd almost guess that JBS caused KCC more turnovers than shots. I also think that KCC will improve on that area, but if not it will be a long year for them.
And Hovee fouled out with 3:00 to go and the Lady Crusaders still pulled it out without her. Looks like Knott is missing Mosley more than they thought. Like some of us said earlier, looks like they are going to be 3rd in that district unless Cordia can get by them too. Should fun to watch. Congrats to JBS on a great game to start the season.
Kendall Noble Is By Far The Best Player In The Region And She Has Proved It Playing In The State Tournament The Last 2 Years. Its One Thing To Have A Good Gamein The 14th Region Its Another To Play Good Vs The Best In The State. Hovee Is A Nice Player But She Hasn't Seen The Type Of Players Noble Has Both In The High School Season And Even More In The Aau Season. Kendall Played All Over The Place With One Of The Best Aau Teams In The State. And Didn't June B Win Like 20 Games Last Year And Not Make The Region They May Want To Look At Getting A Stronger Schedule Before They Start Talking About Winning The Region.
I have to agree with that, Hovee is a great player, but not best in the region by far. She works hard so she will be a good one to watch for them, but Noble is definitely the best in the region.