Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 63 Jenkins 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
wow, this is sad. mostly because people had Jenkins in front of LCC, KCC & JBS.
Congrats Lady Raiders and 2008 Coach of the Year Tony Isaac!!!!!!!

Lady Raiders are better than some have given credit. I think they will do well this year. They work hard everyday in practice and they are some of the nicest young people you could ever hope to encounter. I wish them the absolute best of luck!!!
Congrats Lady Raiders...
The Lady Cavs just has to hang in there and weather the storm, thier hard work will payoff soon.

best of luck for the rest of the season!
they may not even be able to beat cordia, they could be 5th in the district.
Congrats South Floyd
Wow that's a high score for girls basketball...
usually they are lower and by a slim margin..
but anyways congrats.
First off congrats South Floyd. Jenkins isn't out of the game yet. You never count out Jenkins. Just like last year when we beat LCC to go to Region. The SF/JHS game was the worst refered game of all time. Both teams had bad calls. But JHS had the most of them. Jenkins has may things they have to get over. Like a new coach but I garuantee they will turn heads.
I heard that they have a new coach. I hate not to see Jerry on the side line. He is a great guy.
hootie Wrote:I heard that they have a new coach. I hate not to see Jerry on the side line. He is a great guy.

He has stepped down. The current coach is Mr. Harvey Tackett.
I appreciate Sherman's enthusiasm for his team but there is NO WAY Jenkins will even stay close to Letcher Central. I'd caution you to not put too much stock in that once in a lifetime win over LCC last year or you will find yourself in for a rude awakening...this year, things have returned to the old ways, just as everyone expected. Good luck to the lady cavaliers.