Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs PCC 12/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any predictions?
Powell by 9
pcc by 8
Powell has a good team but I just cant see them pulling this one off. I'll take Perry by 8
ran2down. 2mytonsils Wrote:mor like powell by 8

OK lets split the difference Powell by 8.5
If Powell Co. Stays Out Of Foul Trouble They Should Win. But Randy Has A Young Team That Will Get Better As The Year Goes On If They Don't Get Down Early And Give Up. Looking Foward To Seeing Some Of His Young Kids Play Everyone Says They Are Really Good.
Ill take Powell on this one.
Powell wins this one.
This will be a good game to watch.
Sorry to say the Lady Commodores are going to struggle from what I've seen so far. I will have to take the Pirates in this one early in the year, but later on I'm sure Coach Napier will have his young girls playing well and be a contender for the region title as usual.
I think that this will be a good game but I am going to have to go with the Lady Pirates.. They have a good team and have some good players coming off the bench I think as long as they work hard then they will win... PCC isn't as tough as they was last year losing the point gaurd... That hurt them... With 11 returning point the Powell they should do good. As long as she keeps control of it and don't get frustrated like she did the other night everything will be ok... Also stay out of foul trouble Powell can't risk having Mcfarland sitting out most of the 1st half this is a game where they really need her. Good luck Pirates