Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thoughts on the Knicks/Marbury Situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the ESPN headlines and thought I would bring it up on here to see what everyone thinks.

Thoughts?

I honestly think that the Knicks should cut him to clear even more cap room that they are always talking about since Lebron will be on the market in 2010, because Stephan is the biggest cry-baby in sports! Defiantly not worth the time.
He is not even worth the time
Great player, bad attitude. Just like a lot of professional athletes.
I am sick of hearing about him and the Knicks.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I am sick of hearing about him and the Knicks.

Me to, ESPN is turning this into a big blow thing like they did with Brett Farve and the Packers. I'm Tired of hearing about it.
yeah, it's getting old. He was really great once, being a two time all star and 3rd overall pick I believe? But, his attitude has done him in i'm afraid, as his career is coming to a close.
I think that this situation is ridiculous... Marbury is just a cry baby... he needs to be cut from the Knicks to stop his whining
I think they should keep him.. make him stay home and not play for anyone.. they are gonna have to pay him one way or another.. let him sit and do nothing until 2010.. then if he is still under contract, buy him out to clear room for lebron. but until then, make him sit and wait and not play for anyone
Mabaury should be traded, Knicks need to bring in a player they can actually use.
thats the problem though, no one wants him