Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The David Boys from Powell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know from what was told by david crowes father to coach was that david dad has been very ill latly and can not take care of all of davids needs. David crowe there for had to move to estill and will be cleared to play. David Crowe will be playing against Powell december 12th.
so he is eligble?
Yes, as far as what they have talked his can play. He had a reasonable change of address and with his father being sick and can not take care of all of his needs Khsaa relased him to play
I know David Crowe very well, an this is the reason he left. His father is getting sick and was having problems taking care of him. Crowe will be dearly missed at Powell but will be playing with a good team in Estill. Look for Estill to shock some people this year. They are going to be an even better team with Crowe.
Crowe is a good player who will work hard. His attitude does get the best of him some times but overall he will help Estil more than hurt. Wish him and his dad the best.
Can anyone confirm that he is eligible?
i can im goin to go ahead and let him bc i like the way he plays and we need someone to replace cacklin!!