Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Boys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know any records or how all the teams are doing this year?
You oughtta know. I mean the username is "i know, right?"? Correct?
I have seen several games already this season and I think that Virgie Middle School has a great team. The boys work so well together that they really stand out!! The coaching is usually pretty good also.
I seen Virgie play. They did look good. The A team looked good, a lot of talent. The B team got beat bad and the C team looked pretty good. They looked like a young team
Virgie is a quite young team. They sometimes are sluggish on the take-off, however, they seem to come back pretty well.
Whta is some of the records for the surronding teams in Pike County?
i know, right? Wrote:Whta is some of the records for the surronding teams in Pike County?

Dorton is 5-4
I think Virgie is 9-2
Belfry is 2-0.

We did not win any scrimmages we played though, getting beat by Wesley Christian, Betsy Layne, Millard, Virgie, Hazard, and Whitesburg, all those played over the past 4 Saturdays.
Millard 5-0 regular season...with wins over Johns Creek, Paintsville, Jenkins, Phelps, and Dorton.

In the preseason we were 3-2. With wins over Belfry A and Belfry B, Kimper; and losses to Hazard 7th and Dorton.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Dorton is 5-4
I think Virgie is 9-2

Virgie has not lost a regular season game yet.
wildcats88 Wrote:Virgie has not lost a regular season game yet.

Sorry, I am just going by the record the coach gave.