Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City @ Powell Co 12/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins it?
Not Powell there best two players quit.lol
Even with the loss of Crowe and Hawkins, I still think Powell will win this game.
If powell wins than its going to be close.
It was a big loss for powell but i think they have a chance!
This is going to be a tough one for the Pirates after losing Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. Lol. But I'm going to say whichever team plays the hardest and Powell County is known for that in everysport. Plus Powell Co. is going to be hard to match up with now because of the bigger line-up. No knock on Jackson but I think Powell is just bigger and more athletic. I'll take Powell with the score based on whether they show up or not.
Crowe and Hawkins was a big loss to this team. I still expect them to defeat Jackson City by at least 6+. Powell plays hard and that will help them in many games this year.
powell might beat them since hawk aint playin yet
Haven't heard a whole lot about Jackson. I think Powell will win this one. Powell by 18.
First of all lets drop the whole Crowe and Hawkins deal. They are gone and not a part of this team now, so they don't have to be brought up every time Powell is discussed. Now as for tonights game, I think if Powell can force Jackson City into a half court game then they should win this one easily. Powell is much bigger and more physical inside than Jackson City and from what I hear they don't have great perimeter shooters. If Powell allows the Tigers to get out on the break and beat them down the floor then it could be a long night for Powell, but I will take Powell in a hard fought game.
Powell may win this one since it is a home game, but it will be close.
PC by 10+
i think powell will beat jackson city because they aint very good all their players that was good graduated
Well Powell did win by 5 in overtime and it was a great game and guess what they won it without Crowe and Hawkins...i am so tired of hearing this crap...Crowe has moved to Estill Co and Hawkins has went to Wolfe Co. let them go and get over it....it takes more then two good players to make a team..i think Creech and Conley looked great tonite along with Rice and Reed...Arvin didn't do all that bad either...they have a weak bench but with a little work they can get through this season give Coach Hall a chance...
i just got a call and they said that Jackson got the game taken from them said the ref's we real bad did anyone see the game and was this true?
Jackson City had like 4 players foul out but it kind of went both ways...you know how it is on your home floor but it wasn't all that bad i didnt think. I usually have a hard time being quit at a game if the refs are bad and i didn't have alot to complain about really...i can see jackson city's point because they did have four foul out but we had several with players that had 4 fouls....we even got a few bad calls at the end...
I think Powell holds all the records for that kind of stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me at all.