Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. @ Betsy Layne 12/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats everyones thought's on this one ??
have no idea about either
I look for Betsy Layne to take this one in single digits. I'm gonna say BL 64-56!
good luck bobcats
I'll take BL by 12.

The Bobcats are going to be one of the better teams in the region this year as long as someone helps Head down low.
This will be an interesting game. BL is supposed to one of the better teams in the 58th this year. MC always plays hard, but are still middle of the road in the 57th. According to most BL is supposed to win by double digits. I don't agree. I take the Bobcats in an extremely close game. Just my opinion! good luck to both
bobcats won by five with out Adam Slone.

Very Impressive
GOOD JOB BOBCATS!!!!! FIRST WIN FOR COACH NEWSOME!!!!!!! Congrats!
Any stats?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:This will be an interesting game. BL is supposed to one of the better teams in the 58th this year. MC always plays hard, but are still middle of the road in the 57th. According to most BL is supposed to win by double digits. I don't agree. I take the Bobcats in an extremely close game. Just my opinion! good luck to both

I was close, BL off to a good start for coach Newsome, but MC looked very weak tonight. BL didn't look great but they did play good enough to win & thats all that matters.