Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Lawrence Co 12/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats everyones thoughts..... LC looked good against East Ridge in the last scrimmage beating them 67 - 40.... We also beat Morgan Co by 16 the week before..... LC will be a fun team to watch this year..
After watching Sheldon Clark Saturday night I really don't have an opionion on them yet because I am still trying to figure out who is the coach is because Roger Harless sat with his legs crossed or head down in his hands most of the time. Moore did not have a good game and for SC to be competitive, he must score but with Lawrence playing at home I make them an 8 to 12 point favorite.:flame:
The cards should do fine in this one i don't know what LC has this year but if SC can get their players to play their ability they will win this one.
if the ball gets to the players that take there time to shoot ,instead of the ones that take 16 shots and make 1 sheldon clark will be tough to beat.Big Grin
im gonna take sheldon clark in this one....the seniors will step up.....yea moore does need to play well and if sheldon clark is gonna play d they have to take tyler lafferty off the floor...it's simple he can't play defense....he doesnt rebound...he snow bird's way too much...and he's not physical...it will hurt the cards this year...from what i seen at the tip off...they need bill chapman i think is his name at point put moore at 2 guard and they will be a better team..but im gonna take the cards over the dawgs tonight 71-63...
Lawrence County is one of the toughest venues to play in the 57th district. I would have to take LC in this one.
LC by 10+
:dontthink
Not sure what either team has this year, but best of luck to both!
LC by no less than 5
I'll take LC by 5. Why are these two disctrict rivals opening up with each other?