Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shag Campbell Brackets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Monday
Allen vs. Paintsville
South Floyd vs. Betsy Layne

Tuesday
Wesley Christian vs. Allen Central
MCA vs. Adams

Wednesday
Allen/Paintsville winner vs. South Floyd/Betsy Layne winner
Wesley/Allen Central winner vs. MCA/Adams winner

Thursday
Consolation game (3rd place)
Finals
canoeman06 Wrote:Monday
Allen vs. Paintsville
South Floyd vs. Betsy Layne

Tuesday
Wesley Christian vs. Allen Central
MCA vs. Adams

Wednesday
Allen/Paintsville winner vs. South Floyd/Betsy Layne winner
Wesley/Allen Central winner vs. MCA/Adams winner

Thursday
Consolation game (3rd place)
Finals

Looking forward to watching the tourny... Good luck to all teams!
Any results from tonight
Betsy Layne 59 South Floyd 50

Dylan Hamilton 28 Points, 10 Reb., 7 Steals, 2 Assists, 3 Blocks
Peyton Case 8 Points, 6 Assists, 5 Steals, 2 Reb.
Chase Hall 6 Points, 2 Reb., 1 Assist, 1 Steal
Tyler Daniels 6 Points, 4 Reb., 2 Blocks
Blake Spencer 2 Points, 2 Reb., 2 Assists
Blake Rogers 4 Points
Dustin Rogers 2 Points, 1 Reb., 1 Steal
Coby Harmon 2 Points, 5 Reb.
Seth Tackett 1 Point

Also Paintsville Won Over Allen.

Betsy Layne Vs Paintsville Wed. 5:30
Does anyone know if the Tuesday night games are still on? If anyone knows please respond.
Bl 59 - SF 50 great, looks like all we need to do is shut the Hamilton kid down and BL is beat. Was this game this close the whole gme or what? Way to go Raiders, next time beat those Bobcats. Hope we play tonight.
Just heard the games will be played tonight as scheduled.
Rebel gal Wrote:Bl 59 - SF 50 great, looks like all we need to do is shut the Hamilton kid down and BL is beat. Was this game this close the whole gme or what? Way to go Raiders, next time beat those Bobcats. Hope we play tonight.

YEA DYLAN HAMILTON IS THE BEST ON THE TEAM... But he is followed By chase hall , Tyler d. and Peyton case..
bob-cater Wrote:YEA DYLAN HAMILTON IS THE BEST ON THE TEAM... But he is followed By chase hall , Tyler d. and Peyton case..

The Bobcats are loaded with talent, any guy on that team could carry the team on any given night. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO SHUT ANY ONE OF THEM DOWN, (which I personally don't think you can) THERE ARE WAY TO MANY OTHER PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM THAT WILL STEP UP. You haven't got the numbers Rebel gal to stop us. And the SF game was not close, BL staters 24 and SF 0, first 3 minutes of game. Coach Howard played everyone alot.
Lady Mustang Coach Wrote:The Bobcats are loaded with talent, any guy on that team could carry the team on any given night. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO SHUT ANY ONE OF THEM DOWN, (which I personally don't think you can) THERE ARE WAY TO MANY OTHER PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM THAT WILL STEP UP. You haven't got the numbers Rebel gal to stop us. And the SF game was not close, BL staters 24 and SF 0, first 3 minutes of game. Coach Howard played everyone alot.

That is what i was saying..Big Grin
Rebel gal Wrote:Bl 59 - SF 50 great, looks like all we need to do is shut the Hamilton kid down and BL is beat. Was this game this close the whole gme or what? Way to go Raiders, next time beat those Bobcats. Hope we play tonight.

I meant that in response to this Rebel person, sorry bobcater!
scbmike1 Wrote:Betsy Layne 59 South Floyd 50

Dylan Hamilton 28 Points, 10 Reb., 7 Steals, 2 Assists, 3 Blocks
Peyton Case 8 Points, 6 Assists, 5 Steals, 2 Reb.
Chase Hall 6 Points, 2 Reb., 1 Assist, 1 Steal
Tyler Daniels 6 Points, 4 Reb., 2 Blocks
Blake Spencer 2 Points, 2 Reb., 2 Assists
Blake Rogers 4 Points
Dustin Rogers 2 Points, 1 Reb., 1 Steal
Coby Harmon 2 Points, 5 Reb.
Seth Tackett 1 Point

Also Paintsville Won Over Allen.

Betsy Layne Vs Paintsville Wed. 5:30

Any South Floyd stats?

Believe me, its not gonna be that easy.. As stated earlier, it was 24-0 before SF could get a shot in. And by then it was BL's bench doing the damage. This Betsy Layne team is probably the most fundamentally sound Middle School team I have ever seen, atleast in this area. Mark it down.. BETSY LAYNE WILL NOT LOSE IN THIS COUNTY A-TEAM, seeing no injuries or things like that happen to them...
Paintsville beat Allen by 41 points can remeber what the score was. But i hear Betsy Layne have a pretty good looking team this year i look for it to be a good game.
good game BOBCATS and good luck WED nite
I think its HILARIOUS that kids make up names just to make themselves look good. Congrats to Betsy Layne and Paintsville.
WCS 56 ACMS 37
Good played game by ACMS
Goodluck
AMS I think they beat MCA , glad to see the Hall kid back playing.

B.L. VS. Tigers
WCS VS. AMS
Well Allens a team is almost all 7th graders.. besides Kaleb Roudabough.
Id say it will be Paintsville and Adams in the finals. Thats my opinion any others?
Betsy Layne and Adams
Who exactly is Wesley Christain?
Good game by the bobcats tonight... Beat those riders
Betsy Layne beat Paintsville and Wesley beat Adams. will be Wesley and Betsy Layne in championship...Go BOBCATS..
Betsy Layne 56 Paintsville 26

Dylan Hamilton 10 Points, 10 Reb., 1 Assist, 1 Steal

Tyler Daniels 10 Points, 5 Reb., 2 Steals, 1 Assist

Blake Spencer 9 Points, 3 Reb., 3 Steals, 2 Assist

Peyton Case 8 Points, 4 Reb., 2 Assist, 2 Steals

Blake Rogers 8 Points, 2 Reb., 1 Steal

Brandon Akers 4 Points, 2 Steals

Chase Hall 3 Points, 3 Reb., 5 Assist, 4 Steals

Dalton Maldonado 3 Points, 1 Assist, 1 Steal

Dustin Rogers 2 Points, 1 Reb.
Besty Layne Bobcats - Champions
Wesely Riders - Runner up
Congratulations Betsy Layne good game .
Betsy Layne 59 Wesley Christian 36

Dylan Hamilton 21 Points, 11 Reb., 4 Steals, 1 Assist, 1 Block

Tyler Daniels 10 Points, 8 Reb., 2 Steals, 2 Blocks

Peyton Case 9 Points, 3 Reb., 4 Steals, 2 Assists, 1 Block

Blake Spencer 8 Points, 2 Reb., 1 Steal

Blake Rogers 4 Points, 1 Reb.

Dustin Rogers 4 Points, 3 Reb., 2 Assists, 2 Steals

Chase Hall 3 Points, 3 Reb., 2 Assist, 1 Steal
Great Week Of Play Bobcats, Keep It Up Saturday....
scbmike1 Wrote:Betsy Layne 59 Wesley Christian 36

Dylan Hamilton 21 Points, 11 Reb., 4 Steals, 1 Assist, 1 Block

Tyler Daniels 10 Points, 8 Reb., 2 Steals, 2 Blocks

Peyton Case 9 Points, 3 Reb., 4 Steals, 2 Assists, 1 Block

Blake Spencer 8 Points, 2 Reb., 1 Steal

Blake Rogers 4 Points, 1 Reb.

Dustin Rogers 4 Points, 3 Reb., 2 Assists, 2 Steals

Chase Hall 3 Points, 3 Reb., 2 Assist, 1 Steal

i saw the game but how many shots did 34 shoot that game. Everytime he got the ball. They was up 30 points and left the starts in what comes around goes around.
raider_3 Wrote:i saw the game but how many shots did 34 shoot that game. Everytime he got the ball. They was up 30 points and left the starts in what comes around goes around.

DON'T KNOW WHAT GAME YOU SAW AND DON'T KNOW WHO #34 IS.THE GAME WAS CLOSE UNTILL MIDWAY OF THE 3RD,THINK THE BOBCATS HAD US BY 19 POINTS WHEN THEY PUT THE SUB'S IN WITH ABOUT 1.30 LEFT ON THE CLOCK IN THE 4TH, OUR BOY'S PLAYED WELL THE FIRST HALF AND THE BOBCATS OUT PLAYED US IN THE 2ND.#24 IS HAMILTON THE BEST 8TH GRADER IVE SEEN IN YEARS.
Pages: 1 2