Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fastlane Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made it late but got to see some good basketball. I didn't see what everyone else sees in the Euton kid or Hood though. I thought Chad Jackson was the best all around player there. Even though the Sheldon Clark girls got beat they give Lexington Christian (#2 in the state) all they wanted, could be a sleeper in the 15th region.
slingblade93 Wrote:Made it late but got to see some good basketball. I didn't see what everyone else sees in the Euton kid or Hood though. I thought Chad Jackson was the best all around player there. Even though the Sheldon Clark girls got beat they give Lexington Christian (#2 in the state) all they wanted, could be a sleeper in the 15th region.
That seems to be the general consensus in terms of the Euton kid. I thought Hood looked good, but he didn't appear to have any help and Elliot contained him as well as anyone could.
did u watch the pcc louisville manual game it was a good one pcc came away with a big win by 4 but jenkins still dropped 25 to me pcc is tha best in tha 14th region
PC Central is a very well-coached sqaud and played fundamentally sound basketball. Hit some outside shots and the post players rebounded well and hit some tough shots as well.

PC weathered the 1st quarter storm where Jenkins hit 4 straight 3's and went for 14 pts with Manual winning the qtr 18 to 10. At the start of the 2nd qtr, Jenkins was out for 5 minutes and it was all PC as they took a 22 to 18 lead. The coach for PC made the adjustments defensively to double team and it worked enough to maintain the lead.