Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: W. Kentucky 68 - (3) Louisville 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
king360 Wrote:i bet you will be tired after watchin Uk lose this year

At least UK can claim a couple of wins over major conference teams this year, Kansas State and West Virginia.

Who has Louisville beat? I'll tell you, Morehead and South Alabama. Let the Cards beat a decent team first and then you can brag.
WKU is pretty impressive, they did go to the sweet sixteen last year after all.
Wow! What an upset. I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. Congrats WKU.
WKU looked very impressive on both sides of the ball. Slaughter led the team with 25 points and made several big plays for them. Really glad to see Stephon Pettigrew do good, especially against a highly ranked opponent such as Louisville. WKU's D held UL to 20% shooting from 3, and not any better overall from the field. Congrats to Western on the big time W early in the season.
I really wanted Pettigrew at UK, but I am very happy to see him be doing good at WKU.
Nubb16 Wrote:I really wanted Pettigrew at UK, but I am very happy to see him be doing good at WKU.

It would be nice to have both him and Slaughter at UK.
guyfawkes Wrote:WKU is pretty impressive, they did go to the sweet sixteen last year after all.
Yea and we won it in 98
More Cowbell Wrote:At least UK can claim a couple of wins over major conference teams this year, Kansas State and West Virginia.

Who has Louisville beat? I'll tell you, Morehead and South Alabama. Let the Cards beat a decent team first and then you can brag.

Ummm Lousville is yet to play any one from a major confrence. Do some research before you make a post.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea and we won it in 98

who cares?
king360 Wrote:who cares?

Me Too. Big Grin And 48,49,51,58,78,and 96.
Pages: 1 2