Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virgie @ Millard Monday Night.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be a good game. Both teams have shown they can play good basketball, and both teams have great players. Any Thoughts??

I think this game could be a barn burner!!
[quote=mcolem00]This should be a good game. Both teams have shown they can play good basketball, and both teams have great players. Any Thoughts??

I think this game could be a barn burner!![/QU I've had the chance to see both of these teams play.The game I believe is at Millard so anything could happen.But,if Virgie plays team ball and runs,Millard don't stand a chance.I don't believe Millard can handle Virgie's press.Virgie's second unit is their best team and also their fastest,those kids causes alot of turn overs.Millards big man is their best player,he wants to handle the ball to much and he can't do that against Virgie.Virgie has to many big kids to put on him down low,so I say Virgie wins going away.
I believe that Millard beat Belfry at Millard. I also heard that they had a good big boy. Millards guards have problems with going to their left so pressure will probably hurt them.
Did they play this game, if so what was the score? Who are the big guns for Millard and Virgie? What are their records? Have they played any out of county?
It was cancelled.
Im quite sure it is being reschedulled for a later date.
This game was rescheduled for Jan. 26. Millard has played Hazard 7th grade and got beat by 6 in presesason scrimmage, and we beat Jenkins at Jenkins last week.
so who do u think will win tonight