Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 79, Muhlenberg South, 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was never in question. Valley looked like a totally different team from the Hazard scrimmage.
It's a good opportunity for Shelby Valley to get the feel of shooting in Rupp just in case they make it back later...
How well did Adams play? I think that he needs to watch his fouling if he wants to help the team.
KentuckyGent44 Wrote:How well did Adams play? I think that he needs to watch his fouling if he wants to help the team.
8-10 points, maybe 12, Quite a few rebound, a few blocked shots and assists. 2 fouls in this game. I havent watched the film yet. And while the game was going on, I was filming it so I miss some stuff looking at a 2 inch screen. But Valley played like a totally different team from the Hazard scrimmage.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:8-10 points, maybe 12, Quite a few rebound, a few blocked shots and assists. 2 fouls in this game. I havent watched the film yet. And while the game was going on, I was filming it so I miss some stuff looking at a 2 inch screen. But Valley played like a totally different team from the Hazard scrimmage.
Because they were playing a totally different team!!! Muhl. South isn't in the same league as Hazard. They had no size, and no shooters!
bball fan Wrote:Because they were playing a totally different team!!! Muhl. South isn't in the same league as Hazard. They had no size, and no shooters!
That wasnt it. Their timing looked better, their movement looked better. The quality of a team will determine how you do in the game, but not the way the team works together.