Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls' State Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at the past Girls' State Champions on the KHSAA website, and they don't have any champion listed from 1933-74. Does anyone happen to know who won in those years, or perhaps where I could find a list? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I was looking at the past Girls' State Champions on the KHSAA website, and they don't have any champion listed from 1933-74. Does anyone happen to know who won in those years, or perhaps where I could find a list? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

I'd be willing to guess that there was probably not a tournament for the women then.
and_1 Wrote:I'd be willing to guess that there was probably not a tournament for the women then.
I was thinking the same thing, but for that long? That seems like a really long time to go without having a state tournament.
I am guessing that the Girl's State Tourney was just instituted after Title IX required it.