Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin / Prestonsburg Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin - 7
P-Burg - 0

8:42 to go in 1st qtr.
Actually under 3 to go in the first quarter. Big Grin
End of 1st qtr.

Corbin - 7
P-Burg - 0
End of the 1st quarter.

Corbin- 7
P-burg- 0
14-0
14-0 Corbin with 22 seconds left in the half.
17-0 Corbin. Prestonsburg couldn't catch a cold.
BCF4L Wrote:17-0 Corbin. Prestonsburg couldn't catch a cold.

I honestly thought for sure Prestonsburg would leave with a win tonight! they have been playing so well lately! what happened tonight?
20-0 now. I had a feeling this would happen tonight. Good season for Prestonsburg, but this happens too often for them. Have a 1-2 loss season only to be sent packing in the regional finals. Something has got to happen to get them over the hump. Too much talent has gone through Prestonsburg for them to not be more competitive deep in the playoffs. This could be their last shot at a state title for a while. They lose all of their skill players besides Burchett at QB.
EagleBoom Wrote:I honestly thought for sure Prestonsburg would leave with a win tonight! they have been playing so well lately! what happened tonight?
They just had no offense tonight. Their defense was great tonight, but was on the field way too much. Corbin done what Corbin does best and ran clock all night and wore the Blackcat defense down.

BTW, Prestonsburg just scored finally. Too little too late now.

Corbin-20
Prestonsburg- 7
BCF4L Wrote:They just had no offense tonight. Their defense was great tonight, but was on the field way too much. Corbin done what Corbin does best and ran clock all night and wore the Blackcat defense down.

BTW, Prestonsburg just scored finally. Too little too late now.

Corbin-20
Prestonsburg- 7

so does pburg have any prospects for next yr?
EagleBoom Wrote:so does pburg have any prospects for next yr?
I haven't kept up with their JV so I really don't know what they have coming in. I know they will lose Setser, Craynon, and Gearheart. Burchett is the only one I can think of that is returning.