Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Pre-Season Top 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR's Boys Basketball Pre-Season Top 20

1. Scott County
2. Holmes
3. Jeffersontown
4. Lexington Catholic
5. Clark County
6. Ballard
7. Male
8. DuPont Manual
9. Elliot County
10. Mason County
11. Warren Central
12. North Hardin
13. Madisonville-North Hopkins
14. Paul Dunbar
15. Bryan Station
16. Shelby Valley
17. Hazard
18. Pleasure Ridge Park
19. Paducah Tighlman
20. Eastern

Discuss Below...
Are we allowed to agree or dis-agree with this list?
kybaseball Wrote:Are we allowed to agree or dis-agree with this list?

Yes.Wink
I would drop Clark Co.And move Elliott up after the game they just played.
I hope Madisonville does good this year.
Good list although I would make some small changes. 1st of I'd have to add Bardstown to the top 20. I'd move Elliott Co. up to the top 5. I would drop Nort Hardin, Paducah Tilghman out and maybe even Bryan Station after losing Mack off last seasons team. Eastern is a little questionable but I won't dispute just for the simple fact of not having alot of knowledge of this years team.

But besides that it looks excellent. Alot better than other polls i've seen.:thumpsup:
I wouldn' t have Lex. Catholic that high because they are third in the 11th behind Scott County and Paul Dunbar.:lmao:
i disagree because hazard is way better than what there ranked cause they got tons of returning player and starters
A lot is based on last season since it is hard to say who would be returning for each and every team. Things will change a lot when week one's games are played.
Scott County is going to be tuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brian station got a big win over holmes tonight proving that either they are a lot better than 15th or holmes is overrated. i also believe eliott county is a lot better than some people thnk they are. i know get credit, but i think they are the second best team in the state
14thregionrules Wrote:i disagree because hazard is way better than what there ranked cause they got tons of returning player and starters

I have a feeling that Hazard will be disappointed after this season.