Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has the worst fans? Central or Paintsville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently just read and voted in the poll that compared UK's fans and UofL's fans... So I thought.. What other teams have a classic rivalry among the fans?
Hahaha. Them ther' T-I-G-E-R-S got a clean sweep going so far in the poll.....imagine that! Big Grin
I wonder just HOW MUCH fun Mods will let us have with this thread??? Wink
Come on, it's the holidays. Let us be thankful and celebrate the love we have for each other.
I dont see this one lasting long..LOL
BatCat11 Wrote:I dont see this one lasting long..LOL
I'll second that motion. He did pick a good time to try and slip it in the system, tho. At like 3am. Smile
I think both sides have some bad fans. From my eyes we are about 50-50. You left off the option in the poll that's lets me vote for both sides, so I didn't vote. Smile
TheRealVille Wrote:I think both sides have some bad fans. From my eyes we are about 50-50. You left off the option in the poll that's lets me vote for both sides, so I didn't vote. Smile

I know NKY has some areas where the fans are not the best and you have to worry at away games about being yelled and cursed at and worry about your car being damaged. Is there any of this to worry about for HHS fans coming to JC? I hope not, this is a great event and everyone should be excited and ready for a good time, win or lose. A great time for two different parts of the state to get together for a good time, the rest of the year we are all routing for the same team( Go big blue and lets beat UT).
Paintsville mothers that graduated from Central, nuff said.
Tiger77 Wrote:Paintsville mothers that graduated from Central, nuff said.

Smile

Lot of truth to that one.
:yes:

:insane:
Somebody will be lucky not to get a vacation like I did with this one.Smile Smile Smile Smile

OUCH
sstack Wrote:I know NKY has some areas where the fans are not the best and you have to worry at away games about being yelled and cursed at and worry about your car being damaged. Is there any of this to worry about for HHS fans coming to JC? I hope not, this is a great event and everyone should be excited and ready for a good time, win or lose. A great time for two different parts of the state to get together for a good time, the rest of the year we are all routing for the same team( Go big blue and lets beat UT).

No, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. For the most part our fans are decent and respectful. However, just as soon as I say don't worry, something will happen. Every place has their "nuts", and they all come out for the big games. I for one am excited to have Highlands come here; I hope it's an awesome game for everybody regardless of who wins.

Smile