Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne Scrimmage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard about the scrimmage tonight with coal grove?
I was there until half time and they were winning pretty big but coal grove was playing terrible. They had no offensive game plan or defense. They turned the ball over a tremendous amount of times. So unless something miraculus happens Betsey Layne should have one. Im still not sold on Betsy Layne being better this season. When they play someone respectable i will make my assesmant.
I thought out of the 3 county teams, Betsy Layne looked the best. I feel that it will come down to Prestonsburg and BL, with the edge to P-burg. With the 3 boys coming out of football, Coach Pack will have them playing their best ball towards Feb. AC just looked out of sync, and by that I mean the basic steps of basketball. BL can almost go 8 deep and not lose to much. I thought the Adkins kid and Martin kid looked the best for them tonight. I thought the Tackett boy off the bench played really well, overall a good job.