Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ***sports Overtime Radio Tonight***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE="5"]Please post questions / comments here. Thanks for your support of the show both on radio and television.

SPORTS OVERTIME RADIO
*103.9 WXKQ - The Bulldog (Letcher-Knott-Floyd-Pike-Perry Counties)
*105.1 WTUK - (Harlan-Knox-Clay-Bell-Leslie Counties)
Call the show!!! 633-2711[/SIZE]:letsparty
can you listen to it on the web i am in tn?
What does LCC need to do to upset Whitley Co this Friday night?
thanks bobcat
cuppett777 Wrote:thanks bobcat

:thumpsup:
1. Whats your thoughts on the Hazard/Pikeville game?

2.Whats your thoughts on Coach Beder resigning, Who do you think will be a good replacement for him?

3.Will UK in the streak of 22 straight years of defeat from the Big Orange TN.

MVP2.
Which game do you think will end up being "the game to watch" for this Friday night's playoff games?
Hey Brian,
Get us a webstream.

103.9 cannot be picked up in Pike County
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Hey Brian,
Get us a webstream.

103.9 cannot be picked up in Pike County

http://www.wtuk1051.com/
Whats your thoughts on the Sheldon Clark vs Belfry match up
Brian,

Give me your thoughts on the Breathitt Co. Vs Estill Co. Match-up.

And also your thought's on the Cats going to Knoxville to take on UT and Fulmer last game as the head coach of the Volunteers.

Bird
I owe someone a diet coke. Belfry should win it all.
I think I am going to the Raceland and LCA game. What do you think about this one. Both have good backs. I think LCA has a very good passer with some good hands on offense. What do you think the score will be.
did i miss the talk about SC vs belfry?
Brian, the officer that pulled you over was not Dallas Greer was it??? lol

On a serious note which Mtn. team has the best chance to win the state Championship in 2008?
Haha Dallas is a great youngin indeed. The Bobcat family is very proud of him.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Haha Dallas is a great youngin indeed. The Bobcat family is very proud of him.
I talked to him earlier in the year, I think it was at the Belfry/Pike Central game, he is a nice guy.
did anyone have problems listening last night it keep buffering down here in tn,i dont ever have problems listening to anyone else station?
cuppett777 Wrote:did anyone have problems listening last night it keep buffering down here in tn,i dont ever have problems listening to anyone else station?

Yes.
I Was Trying To Listen As Well And It Kept Buffering...So I Just Closed It Out And Stopped Trying To Listen.
Lots of big games Friday Night. I hear there may be 6000+ fans at the HHS-JC game. What are your thoughts?