Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This should make all you Liberals happy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ann Coulter's job wired shut.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25...46248.html

Not gonna lie, it makes me happy too that I won't have to worry about hearing from her for awhile.
I enjoy her work. She is funny and thought provoking.
forever? haha... this is the best news ever she is a .....
Now, can they do something about the Adam's apple?

[Image: anncoulter1.jpg]
Aside from her politics she would probably be cool to hang out with!
Ain't that the truth, but that is all she is known for and her mouth does get her into trouble quite often.
lawrencefan Wrote:I enjoy her work. She is funny and thought provoking.

So true, I cant help but laugh as I wonder why anyone would let this hateful bigot speak.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:So true, I cant help but laugh as I wonder why anyone would let this hateful bigot speak.

In all honesty she probably doesn't even believe a fraction of what she says. She just blabs away about tstuff that she knows will get her attention and tv time. Its her job, and that is why MSM pays her to appear on their shows. Controversial figures always draw more viewers.
Beetle01 Wrote:In all honesty she probably doesn't even believe a fraction of what she says. She just blabs away about tstuff that she knows will get her attention and tv time. Its her job, and that is why MSM pays her to appear on their shows. Controversial figures always draw more viewers.

It's sad, but very true. Thats why fox allows her to speak so often, she just spits out crap, like the rest of the guest/host on that channel, and people tune in to hear the outrageous lies they tell.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:So true, I cant help but laugh as I wonder why anyone would let this hateful bigot speak.
Do you ever watch C-Span and listen to how the dems speak on the floor of the house and senate? They are worse than her and they don't look nearly as good.
slugger35 Wrote:Do you ever watch C-Span and listen to how the dems speak on the floor of the house and senate? They are worse than her and they don't look nearly as good.

personally i think if you was to dye her hair black and make it greasy she would look like Marylan Manson take a close look please lol.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:personally i think if you was to dye her hair black and make it greasy she would look like Marylan Manson take a close look please lol.
Smile Smile Smile
If it makes you liberal to dislike her, then I guess I am!
slugger35 Wrote:Do you ever watch C-Span and listen to how the dems speak on the floor of the house and senate? They are worse than her and they don't look nearly as good.

They are not even close to coulter. She does nothing but spread hate, Ive never heard "Dems" on the floor speak about killing people over their political, religious, or sexual preference, never heard them talk about bombing the NY Times building, or call a former president a gay.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:They are not even close to coulter. She does nothing but spread hate, Ive never heard "Dems" on the floor speak about killing people over their political, religious, or sexual preference, never heard them talk about bombing the NY Times building, or call a former president a gay.
They just go ahead and bomb buildings[William Ayers] and they make fools out of themselves when they lose an election. Did you see how they acted in California when prop. 8 failed? Absolutely rediculous.
PHS#1 Wrote:Smile Smile Smile

Hey all im saying is its a scary resemblance here ill try to make a comparison photo this evening and you can take a look for your self lol
Here ya go take a close look im seeing it lol
slugger35 Wrote:They just go ahead and bomb buildings[William Ayers] and they make fools out of themselves when they lose an election. Did you see how they acted in California when prop. 8 failed? Absolutely rediculous.

lol, is Ayers all you can come up with? Pitiful. I dont think he has been on many C-Span shows.

And did you see any of the post from the repubs on here after Obama won, they made fools of themselves!