Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Natalee Halloway sold into slavery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Van Der Sloot tells all.

VAN DER SLOOT: Then I got out, stepped out of the car. She was with me, went to the beach with her. And we just were making out. We never did anything else. And then -- at first, I didn't see anyone there, you know, anything. And I'm almost, like, OK. Whatever. You know, it's not going to happen. Then I saw a guy and he came, and he just handed me a bag, grabbed the girl by the arm and he went to the boat that he had in the water.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did Natalee say?

VAN DER SLOOT: She said nothing, nothing until she was on the boat. And then she was, like, Hey, you know, what's going on? You're not coming with me, or -- I don't know. She wasn't -- wasn't panicking or anything. And then (INAUDIBLE) on the boat and the boat went away, I still heard, like, you know, What's going on? I think she was pretty drunk. That's what the main thing was.
well that was a waste to read lol...Yet again the little shmuck lies....
I'm not so sure he was lying, as there is a chip of conversations with his dad where his dad talks about selling people into slavery. I think he probably got threatened and then called Fox back and said he was lying.
Beetle01 Wrote:I'm not so sure he was lying, as there is a chip of conversations with his dad where his dad talks about selling people into slavery. I think he probably got threatened and then called Fox back and said he was lying.

sorry but once a lier always a lier in my book