Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Thief Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The award goes to FATMAN.....Congratulations man I see where you have failed and succeded ALOT.... :theman: Confusedhh:
The award use to be BALLABABY, but its no longer u balla....congrats also...

BallaBaby

lol...Thank you..lol
What's this thief stuff??
lol thanks i had 2000 at once got greedy and failed
i still dont understand that thief stuff
explain the thief thing?
You can steal points from another member. Just click on the "store" tab at the top of the page and you will see theif. Just type in the name of the person of who you wish to steal points from and the amount you want. But just remember, we can tell who is stealing from who so watch your back. :yesno:
BCF4L it looks like FATMAN tried to strike from you but failed......Better watch out next time what ya say lol......just think fatman u lost 151 dollars after trying to steal 131......SHAME SHAME :argue: :boosign:
The theif thing is pitiful, failing soooooooooo many times. Shows determination, but not so much intellegence.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:You can steal points from another member. Just click on the "store" tab at the top of the page and you will see theif. Just type in the name of the person of who you wish to steal points from and the amount you want. But just remember, we can tell who is stealing from who so watch your back. :yesno:
how come u can do this? why do we have the power to steal?
QQ thought that it would be funny I guess to allow people to steal points from one another, it's all in fun, like CE tried stealing from me so I tried back. Some people could get in pretty good with this thing. I personally don't like it and have only tried once but oh well.