Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anybody know how Pikeville is this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know they lost there big guy to Shelby Valley but how are they doing this year in the off season?
Small and scrapy
Losing Devan Adams and Tim Honaker is like losing $50.

Most of the team is quick shooting guards. IMO they'll be fine from the 3 point line but down low it's a possible struggle
If...Then Wrote:Losing Devan Adams and Tim Honaker is like losing $50.

Most of the team is quick shooting guards. IMO they'll be fine from the 3 point line but down low it's a possible struggle
Losing Devin Adams to SV will help SV but if what I am hearing about their first scrimmage is true, then losing Devin Adams has helped Pikeville even more!
My neighbor is Zach Ramey and he told me himself that he will be back at Pikeville High School in January and will be able to play basketball for the Panthers.This may help the team to some extent but not much.
if Coach Williams runs ten or eleven players in and out all year they have a chance to be pretty good if not it could be a long year clark,burchett,clevinger,rowe,boyd,hamiliton,evans,keene,branham,ratliff and tibbs
bull Wrote:if Coach Williams runs ten or eleven players in and out all year they have a chance to be pretty good if not it could be a long year clark,burchett,clevinger,rowe,boyd,hamiliton,evans,keene,branham,ratliff and tibbs
How could the amount of players Williams plays determine if they will have a long year or not?

I think they only have one starter back so I doubt if they have the depth to play 10 or 11 people. Honestly, I doubt if any coach can play that many people. I think they could possibly go 8 or 9 deep at most. I think Evans is out for most of the year with a foot injury, while Tibbs and Branham will have trouble getting minutes. The others should get a lot of PT. Layne Cecil will also see some action. Just my opinion.