Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 27 - Harlan Ind. 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Pikeville moves on to face Hazard at home in the state quarterfinals.
Good job Pikeville! Good luck next week.
Congrats Panthers! Better showing than I expected. Good luck against Hazard!!
wow i predicted that one
Congrats Pikeville!
Congrats to Pikeville!
& a decent season for the Dragons, tough loss...keep your heads up!
Harmon with 279 yds. on the night. and cleary with a hard fought 94
panther- Wrote:Harmon with 279 yds. on the night. and cleary with a hard fought 94
I know Harmon and Cleary are the studs in the backfield but Pikeville's QB has really improved his decision making, fakes, and game management. I think it made a huge difference tonight. Several times I couldn't find the ball.
bball fan Wrote:I know Harmon and Cleary are the studs in the backfield but Pikeville's QB has really improved his decision making, fakes, and game management. I think it made a huge difference tonight. Several times I couldn't find the ball.

I agree, Blake is playing solid ball, if the line can keep the D off him and give him some time, he will be very affective on the pass also. Pikeville better tighten up, still too many penalties. nice win. Go panthers
Congrats to the Panthers!

Thought this one would be closer.
Pikeville had a few stupid penalties like #33 in the end zone and #30 after a big run by #45 this could hurt them in the big game!!!!!!!!!!
Lextrots Wrote:I agree, Blake is playing solid ball, if the line can keep the D off him and give him some time, he will be very affective on the pass also. Pikeville better tighten up, still too many penalties. nice win. Go panthers

Dang you know Pikeville very well. Go Panthers !!!!
bball fan Wrote:I know Harmon and Cleary are the studs in the backfield but Pikeville's QB has really improved his decision making, fakes, and game management. I think it made a huge difference tonight. Several times I couldn't find the ball.

I agree, he's now a threat.
Good win