Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Xbox Live; Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Downloaded it this morning and didn't really know what to expect, but had no idea that they were going to basically redo it all. Looks to me like Nintendo got ahold of it and made it look plain stupid. You actually get to choose a character for an avatar which makes no sense.

Cannot really say anything good about it.
Yeh I dont really see the point of it.. Some of the new features are cool like Netflix, but u gotta pay for it, and I dont have the cash to do so. So yeh, the update is pretty pointless, for me anyway.
Party chat is pretty awsome...8 people...
It looks cool, more user friendly in a way too I guess...but besides that its pointless.
Meh. It really ain't much. Wish they would have spent that money fixing their hardware problems instead of on that.
I checked it out and the only thing I see to my liking is Party Chat
Amun-Ra Wrote:Meh. It really ain't much. Wish they would have spent that money fixing their hardware problems instead of on that.

ahh the uninformed.
You can download your most used games to your hard drive, thus eliminating some of the work the reader and the system has to do. Therefore it doesn't get as hot, therefore there arent as many breakdowns in the reader. SO less RROD's.

The party chat is sweet, no longer will me and my party have to listen to idiots run their mouth after we thoroughly dismantle them in a game.

Net flix is awesome too.

Really a nice upgrade imo.
looks a lillte more organized and they tried to copy Wii IMO but oh well....just like everyone else said party options make the whole online experience more enjoyable without hearing those idiots who do not friends. but remember everything has pro's and con's to everyone's liking.
i hate the avatars besides that i dont mind it.
I like the party chat the best, but i kinda miss the talking trash to people in the post game lobbie of halo after i pown them at team snipers. =]