Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teams and players to watch this season?
Look out for Powell County. McFarland, Barnett, and Rogers will have a great season. They will make a push for the region title, IMO.
Girls to watch Jenkins's Katelyn Sexton and Kalya Stambaugh.
Kendall Noble is a true joy to watch she is the most complete player to play in the 14th region in a long time. Brittany Harden and Brittany Haddix both will show the rest of the region that Breathitt is more than a 1 person show as they both started every game last season.
The MOORE girl from Leslie Co. is also a really good player.
Nicole Revis - Jenkins
Sharaye Kincer - Letcher central
Haley Whitaker - Letcher Central
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Kendall Noble is a true joy to watch she is the most complete player to play in the 14th region in a long time. Brittany Harden and Brittany Haddix both will show the rest of the region that Breathitt is more than a 1 person show as they both started every game last season.
The MOORE girl from Leslie Co. is also a really good player.

I agree...

Breathitt will be really hard to stop this season...

When they met with Leslie on the 1st they didn't run over them though, there should be some really good basketball being played in the 14th Region this year!
Letcher has a great team, they beat Phelps by 44 last night. They are really coming together and will compete with Breathitt and Noble for the region title. Everyone else is a distant 3rd. Powell played well against a weak Perry team and Leslie played Breathitt well also. We will have some good games this year, but Letcher and Breathitt are heads above the rest of the region.
[quote=mountain hoops guru]Letcher has a great team, they beat Phelps by 44 last night. They are really coming together and will compete with Breathitt and Noble for the region title. Everyone else is a distant 3rd. Powell played well against a weak Perry team and Leslie played Breathitt well also. We will have some good games this year, but Letcher and Breathitt are heads above the rest of the region.[/quote]

I agree with the bolded.

How are the freshmen ( the ones who redshirted) playing for LCC? I've heard they are going to be really good.
No doubt the best player in the 14th region is Kendall Noble, and the number 1 team is breathitt.
I go to school with her and she is a class act.
She is also 18th best in the state rated by The Herald Leader.
Also though u will need 2 watch out for PCC, young talent that will grow. but Breathitt even at the end of the year will be about 10 to 15 points better than everyone else.
Lcc Got It Going On Get It Done Dickie
yea i agree with most of what is said here breathitt is the favorite to win the 14th by a long shot.
Breathitt will be hard to beat. i think Kendall Noble is the best player in the region. She is really smooth.
Kendra Thomas - Kcc
JBS= Maris Hovee
KCC= Keisha Perkins
LCC= Brittany Sexton, Haley Whitaker
:flame:
sherman14 Wrote:Girls to watch Jenkins's Katelyn Sexton and Kalya Stambaugh.

Ohh yeah, better look out. Jenkins is going to be such a threat in the 14th region this year, I mean really everyone be really careful not to underestimate these cats.Smile :Clap:
LCC-Kincer, Whitaker
Breathitt- Noble, Harddix
KCC-King, Conley and Perkins
JBS- Hovee
Powell County will make some changes to there team. And this changes are good changes. I think this team has the best chance to make history in the Powell County record book.(like making it to the 3rd round of regoin play)
World B Free Wrote:JBS= Maris Hovee
KCC= Keisha Perkins
LCC= Brittany Sexton, Haley Whitaker
:flame:

Why is Sharaye Kincer not on your list for LCC?
Peyton Wright (Freshman) and Mika Turner (Junior) from Owsley.