Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of shoes do you have? i know i enjoy my Adidas alot, but im thinking about getting a pair of Nike's if i can find em in a 16.... what is the most comfortable pair of shoes you have ever owned?
My 2 faves are New Balance and K-Swiss
New Balance and Nike are my favorite.......I have a lot of shoes and cowboy boots:big grin:
A pair of new balance has been the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned the number was a 1045....I remembered that so incsae i found another pair i would buy them........But now over the summer I didnt wear a pair of shoes one time ALL i wore was sandles.......But I will usually just buy a pair of NIKE SHOX those are comfortable too....And my favorite as of now.........I also have a pair of cowboy boots thats not very comfortable but I like them.....

BallaBaby

New Balance is very comfortable, I like my Shox too. I also have a pair of cowboy boots that 15th gave me :bow:
My Gallaz are really comfortable because the arches inside of them fit to my feet really well and are soft.
Nike, Adias, and all of them are okay but I will stick to my Etnies, DC, Gallaz, etc.
New Balance - Nike Shox
My fav shoes are a pair of Sketchers Sport Trails. My fav sandles were a pair of 2 dollar cheapos that I completely covered in Duct Tape
Big fan of New Balance, but they didn't have any in my size. I have a pair of Nike Shox right now along with my Dr. Martens and old New Balance shoes.
New Balance and Shox here.
nething cheap and durable
New Balance or Nike is what I wear.
The pair I wore the longest were my Adidas Superstars, but I like my Hurley's that I have right now with a plaid design on them. There's also nothing like wearing Chuck Taylor's without socks.
I got a pair of shox, but they really don't impress me much.. I love my doc martins and my red wing boots..
I have my white/pink shox that are pretty comfortable...but I'd say my favorite ones are my Skechers...
ComfortEagle Wrote:The pair I wore the longest were my Adidas Superstars, but I like my Hurley's that I have right now with a plaid design on them. There's also nothing like wearing Chuck Taylor's without socks.

Chuck's and Superstars are the best there is....
as far as tennis shoes i like my shox the best
but today we went to the shoe-show in pikeville (and theyre havin a great sale...lol) and i got this pair that look like uggs but arent boots--and they seriously are the best
i think the best shoes i ever had was a pair of DaDa's, they really took abuse and punishment that i gave them. but i still think the most comfortable shoes from my past was the old canvas converse. that tells how old i am dont it?
Not really, Converse has made a comeback among the kids today.
I Do Love My Chucks!
I always get the cheap brands at wal mart.. They about 7 dollars a pair and look pretty descent. However, my boys wear the best money can buy.
Awwww, true parent right there. ^^^^