Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Middle School Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any body know how they are?
i hear there not as good this year because they lost their best player to varsity which in my opinion they shouldn't have done that!! they should have let him finish his middle school then move on!
i know, right? Wrote:i hear there not as good this year because they lost their best player to varsity which in my opinion they shouldn't have done that!! they should have let him finish his middle school then move on!

Yeah the loss of Trevor Tiller really hurt them but the Tigers still a pretty decent team. But if they had the points and the rebounds tiller put up they'd still be one of the better teams in Middle school around east ky.
yea. Trevor is a good ball player and a great kid.
i know, right? Wrote:i hear there not as good this year because they lost their best player to varsity which in my opinion they shouldn't have done that!! they should have let him finish his middle school then move on!

How old is he?
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:How old is he?

Trevor is 14 getting ready to turn 15, But hes not the oldest in that 8th grade class that plays basketball.