Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Obama Got Elected...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
crickets on the other thread and total lack of facks from the cool aid drinkers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1...p?t=166660

Here's your average Obama vote...
You really want to do this? Here are your average McCain supporters!

Smile

Smile

Trust me, there are many more. You want to classify a small group as an "average" vote, I can do it with McCain supporters too.

I'm not even an Obama supporter, but crap like this is ridiculous. Please look at the videos if you want a true embarrassment. Seriously.
Uncle Fester Wrote:You really want to do this? Here are your average McCain supporters!

Smile

Smile

Trust me, there are many more. You want to classify a small group as an "average" vote, I can do it with McCain supporters too.

I'm not even an Obama supporter, but crap like this is ridiculous. Please look at the videos if you want a true embarrassment. Seriously.

"Not an Obama supporter" is hilarious and your links suck...refer to the Zogby poll...
jetpilot Wrote:"Not an Obama supporter" is hilarious and your links suck...refer to the Zogby poll...

How do my links suck?

It just shows ignorance of both political candidate supporters, just like yours did. I looked at the Zogby poll, and wasn't phased by it. The same could have been done to McCain supporters. It is ridiculous to think that only Obama supporters would have failed such a test.

Here's another example of some average "intelligent" McCain supporters.

I want to make it clear to you that I am not a strong supporter of either candidate, but your argument is ridiculous and could go either way. Fact is, I believe most voters have no idea what they are voting on. Obama won, move on.
Uncle Fester Wrote:How do my links suck?

It just shows ignorance of both political candidate supporters, just like yours did. I looked at the Zogby poll, and wasn't phased by it. The same could have been done to McCain supporters. It is ridiculous to think that only Obama supporters would have failed such a test.

Here's another example of some average "intelligent" McCain supporters.

It's fazed and you said you weren't even an Obama supporter...Smile
jetpilot Wrote:crickets on the other thread and total lack of facks from the cool aid drinkers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1...p?t=166660

Here's your average Obama vote...

facts and on one caught it
jetpilot Wrote:It's fazed and you said you weren't even an Obama supporter...Smile

Got me there. :Thumbs:

I exposed your weaknesses and how much of a joke this thread was, so you had to go searching for misspelled words and grammar mistakes to try to win. I feel better now knowing that I exposed you, and made you resort to petty insults that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

More McCain supporters. Man, this guys really understand the political system and what both candidates stand for. Big Grin

I'm finished with this thread, have fun picking apart the grammar of those who attempt to "get on your level" of politics. Smile I was just trying to simply show that there are idiots all over. Guess that was too difficult to understand.

jetpilot Wrote:facts and on one caught it

Nice. :Thumbs:
Uncle Fester Wrote:Got me there. :Thumbs:

I exposed your weaknesses and how much of a joke this thread was, so you had to go searching for misspelled words and grammar mistakes to try to win. I feel better now knowing that I exposed you, and made you resort to petty insults that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

More McCain supporters. Man, this guys really understand the political system and what both candidates stand for. Big Grin

hahaha funny. Jetpilot, if you love this country then support your future president, don't be prejudice, you don't know how this nation will be standing in four years. If it's still slumping, then bash obama. Until then, get behind him, or continue to look for petty ways to start arguments on forums.
Hes elected. Nothing anyone can do about.. so who cares?
It is funny, to me, that, as a culture, we speak of the "integrity of the democratic process," and express strong belief in the "ability of the American people to make informed decisions." Then, our candidate loses an election:
"It's all rigged; the voters are stupid; blah, blah, blah."
This comes to mind after reading some of the threads. This is a Democracy, McCain lost, move on.
Its a democracy for now. Until Fuhrer Obama takes over.
Beetle01 Wrote:Its a democracy for now. Until Fuhrer Obama takes over.
You have no quit in you Beetle! I'll give ya that. Let me know how Germany works out for ya.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:hahaha funny. Jetpilot, if you love this country then support your future president, don't be prejudice, you don't know how this nation will be standing in four years. If it's still slumping, then bash obama. Until then, get behind him, or continue to look for petty ways to start arguments on forums.

Seriously, I am going to support Obama. If he leads from the center like he has indicated he will, he could be a very good president. Not trying to start any arguments, the Zogby poll is what it is - factual.
Beetle01 Wrote:Its a democracy for now. Until Fuhrer Obama takes over.

Always hope you are being purposefully offensive in references to Hitler as a comparison to Obama. If your intention is to "get the goat" of people, let me suggest using Mussolini, lest you look like a boorish knave.
racist are dumb... obama Barrack's
The reason he won, young dumb people and he is half black.
RavenBoy Wrote:The reason he won, young dumb people and he is half black.

Well thank you RavenBoy...it's been YEARS since I've been called young!!! And I am definitely not dumb...so you're going to have to come up with a better reason than this!!! Smile <<<<laughing at your comment!!!!!
Is this the worst thread in BGR History or what?
DevilsWin Wrote:Is this the worst thread in BGR History or what?

By the time I got to the bottom, I forgot what the thread was even about
DevilsWin Wrote:Is this the worst thread in BGR History or what?

Agreed.