Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Boyd Co. (4A 2nd Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biggest game in KC football history.

KC will not have any problem

KC 56

Boyd 7
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Biggest game in KC football history.

KC will not have any problem

You better hope so. Otherwise you'll be eating left over turkey sandwiches on the way to Ashland.
Stumpjumper Wrote:You better hope so. Otherwise you'll be eating left over turkey sandwiches on the way to Ashland.

Thanksgiving is not celebrated until Saturday in Bell Co. Wink

Bell knows the way to Ashland quiet well.
35-13 Knox Central.
Knox by 21.
knox takes this one
I believe that Knox will win, but its going to be a lot closer than most expect.

Best of luck to both!
Knox Central 35
Boyd county 27
Knox Central 28 - 13
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Thanksgiving is not celebrated until Saturday in Bell Co. Wink

Bell knows the way to Ashland quiet well.

Speak for yourself! Go Knox Go!!!!!!!!!!!
KC rolls in this one with no problem.

KC 53
BC 13
I think they are the favorite (Knox)........but personally I hope they get blowed out.
Boyd is very unpredictable ,never know about them .They can get fired up & attack. I have seen them when they are swarming . They can be hard to stop. Just depends how they come down those steps. If swarming look out!
To good of a defense to get beat by Boyd. Knox 28 Boyd 7
Knox Central 35
Boyd County 14
Knox 21
Boyd 7
I say KC will take this one by 2 tds
Does Knox Central have a internet broadcast for 96.1? if so could someone tell me the radio website thanks!
What kind of size does Knox Central have? I read the local article on the game and their running backs are pretty small.
Boyd County has very good size but not much speed on the line of scrimmage. I think that is going to be the biggest factor in this game. If Boyd County can use their size and not make any mistakes this could be a close game.
no 1 has faith in boyd but i think its goin 2 be a upset if they want 2 play with donnie bryant and lee smith over a hundred tackles and a d lineman by the name of brent pinkerman who can run faster than most recievers if boyd wants 2 they can do it
KC is big on the front lines average near 250 would be my best guess. Not very quick but have good size on defense as well.
ferd2491 Wrote:no 1 has faith in boyd but i think its goin 2 be a upset if they want 2 play with donnie bryant and lee smith over a hundred tackles and a d lineman by the name of brent pinkerman who can run faster than most recievers if boyd wants 2 they can do it
Why would they not want to do it then, lol?