Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell/Belfry Crow Eating Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a healthy dose of it Belfry's last game but not this time.

GO RED DEVILS
Caah, Caah, and Would be proud to Eat it again. Caah.........Devils by a field goal.
jgrubby Wrote:Caah, Caah, and Would be proud to Eat it again. Caah.........Devils by a field goal.

Grubby there will be no crow for us this time. I am going with the Devils by a TD of course it could change.
fire up that grill russell lol burnt crow not that bad lol jokin jokin should be a great game. im gald i didnt eat any last week lol.
I'd like my Crow medium rare and lemon peppered if thats ok.:theman: :HitWall:
DevilsWin Wrote:I'd like my Crow medium rare and lemon peppered if thats ok.:theman: :HitWall:

I THINK we are all out of lemon pepper... how about some mesquite???

LOL
Was I ever wrong! I predicted Russell would put up a fight in this one. I was looking through maroon colored glasses. What a beating.
I think the grill from the tailgate is still warm...we ca go back to Belfry we'll throw some crow on for ya...lol

Nah, hope all your fans and players have a safe trip back home.
kybaseball Wrote:I had a healthy dose of it Belfry's last game but not this time.

GO RED DEVILS

I guess it's time for another healthy dose.
phs1986 Wrote:I THINK we are all out of lemon pepper... how about some mesquite???

LOL
Sure why not.

***Standing in line, wondering who's gonna fess up with him***
Well it's Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark again.... lets get ready to start another one of these because we know we can't go a week without more mention of "weak schedules", "Overrated", and excuses why SC lost last game and how they have improved by 7-8 TD's
DevilsWin Wrote:Sure why not.

***Standing in line, wondering who's gonna fess up with him***

well, I think kybaseball & boozer should definitely join you!!! :rockon: Smile
mrfootball03 Wrote:well, I think kybaseball & boozer should definitely join you!!! :rockon: Smile

kybaseball might but boozer I'm skeptical about!!! Cool
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Well it's Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark again.... lets get ready to start another one of these because we know we can't go a week without more mention of "weak schedules", "Overrated", and excuses why SC lost last game and how they have improved by 7-8 TD's

boy i dread it Rolleyes im ready for the excuses for last game to start tonight
mrfootball03 Wrote:well, I think kybaseball & boozer should definitely join you!!! :rockon: Smile

I am going to lay off kybaseball on this one..at least he had blind faith in the Devils since Day 1 when he was talking how "Noone can compare to Russell in these parts" back in the pre-season... we'll give him a smaller serving for his undying loyalty.

Boozer..on the other hand... he gets the Crow who got hit by the car, then ran over by a coal truck and left out in the sun wayyyyy too long.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Well it's Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark again.... lets get ready to start another one of these because we know we can't go a week without more mention of "weak schedules", "Overrated", and excuses why SC lost last game and how they have improved by 7-8 TD's

Well, according to the radio announcers tonight, Shawn Hager called them before the last Belfry/SheldonClark matchup and said that due to the heavy rains, he had to throw out 2/3 of his playbook against belfry...Didn't seem like Haywood minded the rain too much to me
I just got a PM from my good buddy kybaseball.. hes serving a suspension, and will take have his crow when he returns lol Big Grin
i don't know about all this crow eating business...but if its a good thing...serve me up!!!:p :p :p
mrfootball03 Wrote:I just got a PM from my good buddy kybaseball.. hes serving a suspension, and will take have his crow when he returns lol Big Grin

Way to man up kybaseball! Hurry up and get back on here so we can ahve you predict against belfry every week, it's a good luck charm I think. Wink
mrfootball03 Wrote:I just got a PM from my good buddy kybaseball.. hes serving a suspension, and will take have his crow when he returns lol Big Grin

LOL... We will just have to have it hot and ready for him when he gets back!! :eek:

They both sure deserve a large helping each..
i forgot my other buddy JGRUBBY.. getcha sum' son! lol Tongue
Well I picked Belfry to win but since I did not get down in time to tailgate I'm starving.

Good luck to Belfry. I don't see anyone beating them except Central.
mrfootball03 Wrote:i forgot my other buddy JGRUBBY.. getcha sum' son! lol Tongue
Trust me don't mind eating it a bit, Belfry looked great last night! As far as losing goes, don't mind it when you lose to a championship material team. Good Luck Belfry!! Let's keep focused on the challenge ahead. All the weapons Belfry had was a great way to kill a defense. Russell just couldn't seem to get it together on the option and contain the pitch man. They just kept hammering away, all the way into the fourth quarter.
Hello good to be back.Big Grin

Belry fans your team has now done something twice i didn't think it would do.My hat is off to the team. A person would have to go back a long time to find a team that shut Russell out.:igiveup:

I would like to think Pirate Mom #11 for their kind words.Wink

EKU I appreciate you laying off on me.

Mr Football your the coolest.

I enjoyed my crow last night during this cold snip and I must say it is better served cold.Big Grin

Savor the flavor Belfry Russell will rise again.
Boozer..... ohhhhhhh Boozer.......where are you Boozer?
lol Boozer is nowhere to be found.. imagine that
He may be enjoying a vacation like I did.Big Grin
Hello everybody, I am back form my two week drinking binge Ha HA. I dont remember a thing I have said for the past two weeks. I see Belfry took care of Russell in a very big matter. Congratulation goes out to them. I have had some flash back so I think I might have to eat some crow. Good luck to Belfry and I hope, No I know you all will win the State Championship. Now dont be to hard on me. I know I have it coming. So just get it over with. I think I might have to eat the thing whole.
thats the way to take it like men..
Pages: 1 2