Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Zach Amburgey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amburgey was mentioned for 08-09 McDonalds All American All Star game... he has really stepped his game up and worked hard over summer, he will make a big difference for the Crusaders this upcoming year... Him and Michael Jordan and Jesus Shuttlesworth are the only ones up at night working on their game...congrats Amburgey for the nomination of the McDonalds All American All Star game...
Yeah Boi, Wheres the Link to show us please!
triplemaniaman Wrote:Amburgey was mentioned for 08-09 McDonalds All American All Star game... he has really stepped his game up and worked hard over summer, he will make a big difference for the Crusaders this upcoming year... Him and Michael Jordan and Jesus Shuttlesworth are the only ones up at night working on their game...congrats Amburgey for the nomination of the McDonalds All American All Star game...
If this guy is from Eastern KY there is no chance what so ever he will be a All American.
I don't even know what team he plays for? Anyone know?
I seen him signing autographs at wal mart.
who is this kid i've never heard of him where does he go to school?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:who is this kid i've never heard of him where does he go to school?
Its the same for me also. but I guess he suppost to be one of the best players in america Smile
My guess is this is just a joke thread to either make fun of someone, or to try to get people talking about someone.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:My guess is this is just a joke thread to either make fun of someone, or to try to get people talking about someone.

That sounds about right!!