Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ice Cream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BallaBaby

Tonight about 11, me, 15th and Cats Fan decided to go drive around town. Well we all wanted ice cream so we went to Wendy's but they didn't have any, neither did McDonalds or Hardees. Finally we had to go to Food City and buy some m&m thingys. They were really good tho.
I'm so mad that those places don't serve ice cream late at night, I was craving it soooooo bad too
It was weird that nobody had ice cream.. it made me mad lol..

BallaBaby

Like you said earlier, if Food City wouldn't of had any I would've been scared...lol
I was craving ice cream (peanut butter milkshake)tonight too. I was too lazy to go get some though. So I just ate peanut butter and drank some milk.

BallaBaby

That sounds really good right about now.
Hardee's has the best icecream because of Moose Tracks but now Wendy's not having the Softies?!? WTF?!
Icecream is awesome and now, **** you Balla, I want some, is this payback for the toaster strudel this morning?
Maybe Wendys will have some tom.. and you can get your "flick and lick" frosty LOL:yum: Smile
Was Coldstone or Marble Slab not open?
torQQue Wrote:I was craving ice cream (peanut butter milkshake)tonight too. I was too lazy to go get some though. So I just ate peanut butter and drank some milk.

Thats what you call "Ghetto Ass Ice Cream"

i invented "Ghetto Ass Chocolate Milk" last year.... lets not talk about it.
I tell ya whats good at Dairy Queen......Order a large Strawberry CheeseQuake Blizzard with EXTRA strawberries.......its so good ur tounge will slap ya brains out trying to eat it so fast....

BallaBaby

15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Maybe Wendys will have some tom.. and you can get your "flick and lick" frosty LOL:yum: Smile

I'm glad I told Cats Fan what I wanted before I ordered it. I would've hated to see what the people at Wendys thought when I ordered a flick and lick frosty with m&m's.:blabbermo ...Thanks Cats Fan for ordering...lol:lol: Smile
I don't know icecream story is worse, this one oooorrr the one where Cats Fan bought an icecream cone, ate some of it, 15th took it away and ate some, then when we went to 15th's house, her dad took the icecream and ate what was left......

BallaBaby

thetribe Wrote:I don't know icecream story is worse, this one oooorrr the one where Cats Fan bought an icecream cone, ate some of it, 15th took it away and ate some, then when we went to 15th's house, her dad took the icecream and ate what was left......

They always do that..lol
I had choc. chip cookie dough ice cream in Balla's freezer and she ate it.....god she's such a fatty...lol j/p...you gotta buy me some back! So you're going to get the m&m frosty....those things are awesome, I LOVE them! You can thank me later Balla.
torQQue Wrote:I was craving ice cream (peanut butter milkshake)tonight too. I was too lazy to go get some though. So I just ate peanut butter and drank some milk.

haha thats hilarious
but its kinda weird all those places didnt have ice-cream...
dairy cheer milkshakes are really good too
Dairy Cheer has AWESOME peanut butter shakes.

BallaBaby

yea they do
Balla I'm glad u didnt see my post...lol
I love peanut butter milkshakes from Dairy Cheer
Never had one
You should really try it DT, the peanut butter shakes from Dairy Cheer are the bomb diggity. The second best ones I have ever had.

The first being from the little mom and pop restaurant verrry close to my house. They are AWESOME!

thats weird wild stuff right there..:Hungry: :lmao:
I'll get one this weekend while I'm in p-burg....hahaha you know what that means Balla...:big grin:
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:thats weird wild stuff right there..:Hungry: :lmao:

He grew up in the projects, you have to overlook him sometimes. lmao :Thumbs:
lol...I've mixed peanut butter and vanilla ice cream together one time b/c I didn't have a way to get a milkshake...
I have a milkshake maker but they aren't that great.

BallaBaby

DTfan Wrote:I'll get one this weekend while I'm in p-burg....hahaha you know what that means Balla...:big grin:

Unfortunately I do..lol:Nodding:
BallaBaby Wrote:Unfortunately I do..lol:Nodding:

You don't have to if you don't want... I'll understand...Sad

BallaBaby

Shut up..lol
Lol... nope...
Pages: 1 2