Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elizabethtown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a great movie. It will be released on October 14th.It was filmed in Elizabethtown & Lexington.

The movie is directed by Cameron Crowe and stars: Kirsten Dunst, Susan Sarandon, Alec Baldwin & Orlando Bloom.

Here's the official website for great trailers:

www.elizabethtown.com
Awesome, has quite a bit of star power in it AND shot in Kentucky, I will go and see it.
only thing good about it is that it was shot here in KY
Looks good Ill prob go watch it
I'll go watch it if I'm mobile by then...
I saw their bus in Louisville last weekend.. they were stopping at some places on Bardstown Road to sign autographs

BallaBaby

I'll probaby go watch it
Is this a chick flick because I'll probably get dragged there.
I will probably go watch it too ...Balla we should all go together

BallaBaby

15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I will probably go watch it too ...Balla we should all go together

Ok, lets go!:Cheerlead
I don't get to go...:Sad04:

BallaBaby

If they let you go, you can go with us you know that!
I don't know about that....you seem to have a new friend now...lol playing

BallaBaby

DTfan Wrote:I don't know about that....you seem to have a new friend now...lol playing
:ChairHit:
lol you know I'm playing

BallaBaby

Yea I know
Good....
Vincent Vega Wrote:only thing good about it is that it was shot here in KY
:Nodding:
Yea maybe people wont think of us as "no shoes hillbillies"

BallaBaby

Hopefully not...lol
Who wears shoes?!?? I thought I was fitting in...Shew, lord.
I think i might go see this.. when it comes out on dvd.. lol.. But i can't wait for the lion the witch and the wardrobe to come out.
The previews seemed like it'd be pretty good but you never know by the previews...
i just hope it isnt like the other movies that was filmed in Ky. Like "Fire Down Below", we are always shown on tv as barefoot country bumpkins. there wasnt any nice cars, and one ugly orange and brown mack tractor. Where are the porshes and hummers when they film around here?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:i just hope it isnt like the other movies that was filmed in Ky. Like "Fire Down Below", we are always shown on tv as barefoot country bumpkins. there wasnt any nice cars, and one ugly orange and brown mack tractor. Where are the porshes and hummers when they film around here?

Good point bballonlyfan!