Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 35 - Shelby Valley 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to the Yellow Jackets, was hoping that SV would be able to give them a game... anyone have any info on the game?
Congrats Middlesboro!!!
i didnt think this would be a blowout but congrats yellow jackets...anyone know how Hunter Adams done in this one?
He had 178 rushing for 4 td"s and an interception
congrats jackets
Congrats Middlesboro
...and what seems to be another dissapointing season for SV! A team that their fans had high hopes for this year. I even thought they would perform better this year, but it was the same end result as the previous seasons. What was their final record?
SportsKing Wrote:...and what seems to be another dissapointing season for SV! A team that their fans had high hopes for this year. I even thought they would perform better this year, but it was the same end result as the previous seasons. What was their final record?

When was the last time SV had three consecutive 5 win seasons and playoff births in their school's history?

SV fans have no reason at all to be disappointed in their program. Rome wasn't built in a day. SV is making progress but this was a season after they lost some very critical parts.