Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 56 - Knott Co. Central 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prestonsburg played really well tonight and they turned it on in the 3rd quarter after leading 28-0 at halftime. Allen Craynon was unstoppable tonight as I'm sure he racked up over 200 yards, Setser played well also, but didn't see as many carries as he had trouble with a cut on his leg.

Congrats Blackcats!
Good game cats.
Forgot to mention a the other touchdowns scorers as Austin Gearheart scored once, Matt Sword scored (I believe) 3 times, one td was off of an impressive pick for 6, and Burchett threw for 1 td.
Craynon with 5 TD's on 10 carries and over 200 yards last night for Pburg. He also had 2 TD's called back on holding calls...

Domination.

Knott Central QB Ratliff looks like he has potential, just needs someone to throw it to.
Congrats P-Burg. Maybe should have pulled the starters a little sooner.
Congrats P-burg good luck the rest of the playoffs.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg played really well tonight and they turned it on in the 3rd quarter after leading 28-0 at halftime. Allen Craynon was unstoppable tonight as I'm sure he racked up over 200 yards, Setser played well also, but didn't see as many carries as he had trouble with a cut on his leg.

Congrats Blackcats!

Yeah, Setser had to have stitches put in at halftime.
[quote=jammin' jamey]Craynon with 5 TD's on 10 carries and over 200 yards last night for Pburg. He also had 2 TD's called back on holding calls...

Domination.

Congrats Blackcats and Craynon...Did anyone expect anything other than a win?