Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central @ Corbin (Scrimmage Nov. 15th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wanting to know if these are the right teams and dates of this scrimmage. Does anyone know for sure? If this is correct, what are everyones thoughts? Should be a pretty good game, IMO. Thanks!
I'll take KCC.
How many and which Corbin players will still be participating in football on the 15th?
Likely Corbin will not get beat anytime soon in FB playoffs.
I also wondered how many football players Corbin had that won't make it to the hardwood for a while? Anyone from Corbin know?
There are 6 or seven playing football. Only ones that will see the floor much for varsity are Aaron Manns and Caleb Watkins. Luke Stewart did not play much last year but could play some this year I am not sure. Watched the red and white game last night and the Hounds looked VERY impressive. Madison Johnson was awesome Josh Crawford finally looked healthy and The Smith Bros., looked good.
How many players does Hazard have out for football?
i no kcc will kill them... with cox and stamper... there both good players..
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:How many players does Hazard have out for football?

I know Josh Kidd and Cory Martin for sure. I know I am leaving some out, but those are the two I know played a lot last year. Maybe Eric Back, if he ends up playing football, but who knows.
what bout allen
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I know Josh Kidd and Cory Martin for sure. I know I am leaving some out, but those are the two I know played a lot last year. Maybe Eric Back, if he ends up playing football, but who knows.

Michael Campbell also plays football and basketball for Hazard. Eric Back won't be eligible to play until after Christmas (I think). Which means he won't be able to play football this season.
Bluecat Wrote:Michael Campbell also plays football and basketball for Hazard. Eric Back won't be eligible to play until after Christmas (I think). Which means he won't be able to play football this season.

I should never post again for forgetting about Michael Campbell!!! Sad
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I should never post again for forgetting about Michael Campbell!!! Sad

its ok! promise. Wink
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I should never post again for forgetting about Michael Campbell!!! Sad

Don't beat yourself up, we ALL make mistakes. Just be glad I was there for the assistWink
Kcc
who won?
Tailback44 Wrote:who won?

Corbin

Maybe someone can help us out with the score because I'm not sure; but I do know that Corbin won the game.
Ill take Corbin by 7
HC BLACK BEARS Wrote:Corbin

Maybe someone can help us out with the score because I'm not sure; but I do know that Corbin won the game.

Corbin 79 Knott Central 69

Stamper played well for KCC, but the team as a whole were a little bit out of control.