Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: COD: World at War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Came out on Veterans Day. Coincedence?

Anyone have it yet?
Bought it today for my hoodlum.... Do you have it yet?
Bought it last night and me and a friend played the co-op for around an hour & a half and loved it.

I give it a 4/5 though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Bought it last night and me and a friend played the co-op for around an hour & a half and loved it.

I give it a 4/5 though.

LOL... He wanted me at Wal-mart at 10:30 last night and for me to WAIT until they unboxed it! Yeah right... hahaha.... I work!! His nanny took him this morning a little after 7 and they didn't have it. Sent a friend who waited for 3 hours on it and again... nothing on the truck!! We lucked out though and found it for both XBOX and PS3 at GameStop in Pikeville.
phs1986 Wrote:Bought it today for my hoodlum.... Do you have it yet?

I doubt im gonna get it. I might though, i spent most of my time on COD4. And I recently switched from Xbox LIVE to Network so I need to get used to the PS3 controller. What system does he mostly play on?
so u can play co-op online for the 360?
Eagle42 Wrote:so u can play co-op online for the 360?
Yea you can... I am going to buy it this week. Is it still at Gamestop?
If...Then Wrote:I doubt im gonna get it. I might though, i spent most of my time on COD4. And I recently switched from Xbox LIVE to Network so I need to get used to the PS3 controller. What system does he mostly play on?

He plays PS3.... If you want I will get him to PM you his username, gammer tag.... whatever the heck it is.. LOL... so you all can add each other!
phs1986 Wrote:He plays PS3.... If you want I will get him to PM you his username, gammer tag.... whatever the heck it is.. LOL... so you all can add each other!

LOL Sounds good. I'll add him up!
Really digging this game. The spawns need some fixing, but hopefully that will come in the next patch.

The weapons on COD4 are easier to use. However, this game is more fair in that when you are a lower level, you're really punished with weapon selection against the higher levels. So prestiging is a real challenge. Also like the CTF game type and the war gametype as additions.
Been playing it up. Got it Saturday.

Gamertag = RKT 24
The zombie mode which is up to 4 players co-op was a nice little addition.

the campaign on veteran is one of the hardest campaigns I have ever played.
graphics are better than CoD 4 IMO little too much camping. Also like how you have to earn your scope on your sniper rifles, i dont like the guns compared to CoD 4 but the maps are bigger and better. Bouncing Betty's are ridiculous i luv them. co-op mode makes the campaign a little more fun.
i love COD4
i dont think this one can beat it
ill pwn u all add me o r3dbuii o
This game is terrible. They really messed up when they went away from modern warfare. Treyarch was staring into the light of perfection that was Cod4, but they just stepped in pile of crap.
Cod: WaW owns. CoD 4 is better though.
o r3dbuii o sucks. Lol hes terrrible, wanna play with anyone good add RightNotLeft
Aslan Wrote:This game is terrible. They really messed up when they went away from modern warfare. Treyarch was staring into the light of perfection that was Cod4, but they just stepped in pile of crap.

I agree 100%. The only reason that I play this game is because all of my other friends play it. The spawns are ridiculous and the tanks ruined the game.
Gamertag-Robinson6
This game sucks lol. CoD4 way better. I cant wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
air strikes, dogs, tanks everything sucks personally airstrike by the time you use them they're spawning on the other side of the stage.......dogs for you're enemy are ridiculous i'll snipe them with stopping power and they don't die. tanks i really dont get caz i had many people here lately shoot me 3x's and i blow up and i'd shot them 4 or 5 dont know if you're perks help.
I love COD: WaW

31 and 1 is my best
There is only 2 good things about this game. The Graphics and Nazi Zombies
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:I cant wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Amen!:thumpsup:
Finally dropped a 100 kills tonight in HQ Dome...
I'm not much for Headquarters or Domination, but my best Overall is 59-2 on Roundhouse Team Deathmatch or 23-3 Hardcore Search on Castle.
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:This game sucks lol. CoD4 way better. I cant wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Whens this game suppose to come out?
my best score was like 88-16 i think on war but i usually play team deathmatch it kinda suck a lil bit cause you still have people cheating. i usually go for like 20-7 but some people just get on there and shoot me literally one time with a type 100 w/out stopping power... anyone know why or how its happening?
I was playing last night in hardcore TDM and one of my teammates kept killing me and wasn't getting kicked from the game. It looked like he was carrying his bouncing betty around and using the melee attack on me. But he killed me at least 5-6 times without getting kicked. Has this happened to anyone before?
bleedblue86 Wrote:I was playing last night in hardcore TDM and one of my teammates kept killing me and wasn't getting kicked from the game. It looked like he was carrying his bouncing betty around and using the melee attack on me. But he killed me at least 5-6 times without getting kicked. Has this happened to anyone before?

If he is the host of the game he will not get kicked.
Pages: 1 2