Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Pike Central (Predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry -55
Pike Central -7

:wenumber1 TongueirateSho Tongueirate04: TongueirateSku TongueirateSku
Belfry will win big in this one:wenumber1
Belfry by as many as they want......but coach haywood wont run up the score... JV should be playing before 1st half is over
Belfry 48
PC 7
Belfry by a lot
PC I wish you all luck but the Pirates will win by a lot.
I'll have to agree Belfry will win this one :Cheerlead Tongueirate04: TongueirateSho
This should be a easy win for the Pirates I agree JV will be playin most of the game:Cheerlead :Skull03:
Well as bad as it hurts Pike Central has a long way to go to be in the likes of Belfry. Until they can have a coach stay with them long enough to put an offensive and defensive package into place where the younger kids can learn it and actually come in as freshmen and sophmores and not have to learn the system before they can improve i dont ever see them doing much more than making playoffs and losing in the first or second round. Takes a lot of commitment from the schools and support from the parents and teachers to get there. But yeah Belfry big and I think a lot of the younger kids will see a lot of playing time for the Bucs
I do not know anything about the other side of ky football but I mostly know my neky football. But I know Belfry is a team to handle with the air and run so I have to say Belfry will take this one and giving the JV most of the night on the field. But gl to both teams.
Hawks nest Wrote:Well as bad as it hurts Pike Central has a long way to go to be in the likes of Belfry. Until they can have a coach stay with them long enough to put an offensive and defensive package into place where the younger kids can learn it and actually come in as freshmen and sophmores and not have to learn the system before they can improve i dont ever see them doing much more than making playoffs and losing in the first or second round. Takes a lot of commitment from the schools and support from the parents and teachers to get there. But yeah Belfry big and I think a lot of the younger kids will see a lot of playing time for the Bucs

I feel you on this one and I hope Magoffin and all the struggling schools will get the support they need so much. :beg:
Belfry
The Pirates will spoil homecoming....BIG!
Take it easy on 'em Belfry.

ugly game

Belfry-56
Pike Central-6
After 42-0,,, Belfry will decide what they want the final score to be in this one.

I wonder what the all-time score of the Belfry vs. Central series is...I would be willing to bet that Belfry averages winning 40-6 or so.....
As far as I remember Pike Central has never scored more than 7 points in a game vs. Belfry.
a few years ago.. I think my junior or senior year the score was 32-16...

I think the Hawks will do good in the first quarter probably keeping belfry to maybe just 1 or 2 tds.. then the second quarter will probably get bad.. Then after halftime, it could get ugly.. Pike Central needs to keep their head in the game, and play all their assignments perfectly..
It has never been really close. Just looking at the KHSAA website, going back to 98, here is the scores in the series. I see no reason to expect any different outcome this week. The boys over there on Pond Creek look to be pretty tough again.

98 47-6
99 32-0
00 35-12
01 40-6
02 50-0
03 47-7
04 40-2
Belfry - 42
Pike Central - 0
Belfry will win this one by as much as they want.
Pike Central's principal promised a State Championship to the Hawks this year. I think the Pirates will have a little something to say about that.

Belfry ruins Homecoming for the Hawks big time !!!

Belfry -55
Hawks -7
Belfry 44
PC 14
BelfryPride Wrote:Pike Central's principal promised a State Championship to the Hawks this year. I think the Pirates will have a little something to say about that.

Belfry ruins Homecoming for the Hawks big time !!!

Belfry -55
Hawks -7

Did he mean it for this year or for the near future???
The only thing in doubt on this night is who Pike Central's Homcoming Queen will be!
oldcoach Wrote:The only thing in doubt on this night is who Pike Central's Homcoming Queen will be!

:lol:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Did he mean it for this year or for the near future???

It's funny either way
Belfry 42
Pike Central 0

Go Pirates!!
Belfry by all they want to
Looking forward to making the drive in for this one.... one question still remains and that is why in the world does Pike Central continuously schedule Belfry as their homecoming game? I understand you can't change the way your district game shave to fall...but maybe choose a different home game as your homecoming instead of getting beat like a drum and embarassed.
I have to go with the Pirates, but both this teams have great sportsmanship and I wish them both luck.
Ok, let me clear some things up for you all.

First off, Mccoy promised a state championship in the NEAR FUTURE not this year, the near future is a possible 5-10 years.
Just for you all to know, we have a new coach, whom I must say is an awesome guy, along with an amazing coach..who will turn the program around here at central.

Another thing, learn the facts before you run your mouth.
Pages: 1 2